Subject: [Deb-dev] Adding nightly builds of DOLFIN

From: Johan Hake <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 12:50:01 +0100

Hello!

Would it be difficult and not too much hassel, ;) to add nightly builds of 
debian packages for DOLFIN? These could be added as dolfin-nightly or we 
could have a special repository for these.

By nightly I do not mean literally nightly, but rather once a week or 
something, with the additional requirement that the buildbots are all green?

Johan

---

From: "Johannes Ring" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 13:00:51 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, February 12, 2009 12:50, Johan Hake wrote:
> debian packages for DOLFIN?

Yes, we have thought about it and we probably will. I don't know when,
though.

> These could be added as dolfin-nightly or we

It should probably be different repositories for these, like hardy-dev and
intrepid-dev or something like that.

> something, with the additional requirement that the buildbots are all

Yes, sounds good.

Johannes

---

From: Johan Hake <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 13:05:52 +0100

On Thursday 12 February 2009 13:00:51 Johannes Ring wrote:
> > Would it be difficult and not too much hassel, ;) to add nightly builds
> > of debian packages for DOLFIN?
>

This would be very nice, as I in the previous discussion many times wanted to 
say "try out the development version" ;)

Johan