Subject: [Dorsal-dev] DOLFIN on Mac OS Snowleopard

From: Aron Wahlberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 10:07:11 +0200

Apparently, I was a bit fast to declare this problem solved.

Dolfin still doesn't build. Here's what I get.

dolfin/swig/cpp_wrap.cc:4454:   instantiated from here
/sw64/include/boost/shared_ptr.hpp:211: error: cannot convert  
‘dolfin::FacetArea* const’ to ‘dolfin::Function*’ in initialization
scons: *** [dolfin/swig/cpp_wrap.os] Error 1
scons: building terminated because of errors.
dolfin/swig/cpp_wrap.os failed: Error 1
Failure with exit status: 2
Exit message: There was a problem building dolfin.

Any ideas?

Aron

---

From: Harish Narayanan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 10:08:39 +0200

> Exit message: There was a problem building dolfin.

The dolfin python interface is currently broken. You need to turn on
stable builds in dorsal.cfg if you'd like to get pydolfin working today.

Harish

---

From: "Garth N. Wells" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 09:08:54 +0100

> Exit message: There was a problem building dolfin.

If you're using the development version of DOLFIN, the Python interface 
is broken while we transition to the new Function design.

Garth

> Aron
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Dorsal-dev mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://fenics.org/mailman/listinfo/dorsal-dev