Subject: [Dorsal-dev] Individual packages

From: "Garth N. Wells" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 16:04:46 +0100

Any change of the below item from the TODO list being fixed today? ;)

Garth

* Allow the user to install just a single package by specifying
   something like ./dorsal.sh package-install foo
   Difficulty: Easy      Urgency: High

---

From: Anders Logg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 17:08:25 +0200

>    Difficulty: Easy      Urgency: High

Until this is fixed, you can just copy the platform file to say
garth-petsc.platform, comment out everything except PETSc and do

  ./dorsal platforms/garth-petsc.platform

--
Anders

---

From: Harish Narayanan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 17:13:20 +0200

>    Difficulty: Easy      Urgency: High

No, but today, you can cheat it by creating foo.platform that contains
only one package. :)

Harish