Subject: [Dorsal-dev] trouble building on jaunty

From: Yang Bo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 16:02:19 -0500

I installed dorsal 2395a3f4b33c and ran it on my Lenovo laptop running
jaunty.  (I commented out mtl and trilinos from the platform file.)
The build completed successfully, but when I tried to run a demo I got
the error below.  Any ideas?  Thanks -- Yang Bo

yb@yb-laptop:~/FEniCS/dolfin-0.9.3/demo/pde/poisson/python$ python
demo.py 
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "demo.py", line 20, in <module>
    from dolfin import *
  File
"/home/yb/FEniCS/build/lib/python2.6/site-packages/dolfin/__init__.py",
line 11, in <module>
    import cpp
  File
"/home/yb/FEniCS/build/lib/python2.6/site-packages/dolfin/cpp.py", line
6, in <module>
    import _cpp
ImportError: /home/yb/FEniCS/build/lib/libdolfin.so.0: undefined symbol:
_Z26KSPMonitorTrueResidualNormP6_p_KSPidPv