Subject: [FEniCS-apps] New applications at FEniCS Apps!

From: Johan Hake <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 14:55:37 +0200

Dear FEniCS Apps people!

I hereby announce the presence of two new applications in the FEniCS Apps 
family: "DiffSim" and "TriTetMesh"

FEniCS Apps: <http://www.fenics.org/wiki/FEniCS_Apps>

DiffSim
=======
DiffSim is a library for solving discrete and stochastic systems coupled with 
continuous and deterministic systems. DiffSim provides a simple declarative 
language for defining problems in Python. It has built in capabilities to 
solve the diffusion equation over an arbitrary numbers of domains. The domains 
can be coupled using boundary fluxes, and each domain can define several 
different diffusive ligands.

TriTetMesh
==========
TriTetMesh is a library for producing high quality meshes for DOLFIN. 

TriTetMesh provides an intuitive interface for both c++ and Python to the high 
quality mesh generators of Triangle and Tetgen.

Please feel free to test them!

Cheers!

Johan

---

From: Anders Logg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 21:57:00 +0200

Nice! I've updated the links on the FEniCS front page.

--
Anders

On Wed, Sep 09, 2009 at 02:55:37PM +0200, Johan Hake wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> FEniCS-Apps mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://fenics.org/mailman/listinfo/fenics-apps