Subject: [FEniCS-dev] A question about installation

From: "Jiping Xin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 18:47:27 +0100 (CET)

Hello,

I am trying to install FEniCS following
"http://www.fenics.org/wiki/A_detailed_guide_to_installing_DOLFIN". When i
installed PETSc 2.3.2-p8, it shown me the following result. Would you please
tell me what is the problem? Thanks.

bash-3.00$ ./config/configure.py --with-mpi-dir=$INSTALL_PATH
--with-clanguage=c xx --download-hypre=yes --enable-hypre=1
--download-umfpack=yes --enable-umfpack =1
================================================================================
=
             Configuring PETSc to compile on your system
================================================================================
=
TESTING: checkFortranLibraries from
config.compilers(python/BuildSystem/config/c*********
************************************************************************
         UNABLE to CONFIGURE with GIVEN OPTIONS    (see configure.log for
details):
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fortran libraries cannot be used with C compiler
*********************************************************************************

Best regards,
JIping

-- 
Jiping Xin
Engineering Mathematics, Mathematics School of Chalmers University of
Technology
Brahegatan 9, 1207 Room, Gothenburg

-- 
Jiping Xin
Engineering Mathematics, Mathematics School of Chalmers University of
Technology
Brahegatan 9, 1207 Room, Gothenburg