Subject: [FEniCS-dev] No member named move

From: "Artur P." <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 13:04:27 +0200

Hi,

trying mesh.move(...) I get an  error: 'class dolfin::UnitSquare' has
no member named 'move', UnitSquare inherits it from Mehs class, why is
so? For example refine() is found, but clear() like move(...) is
missing..

Thanks
art

---

From: Ola Skavhaug <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 13:25:54 +0200

> so? For example refine() is found, but clear() like move(...) is

This works for me. Try rebuilding your Python bindings. Which version of SWIG
do you use? Please send such issues to the dolfin-dev mailing list not
fenics-dev.

Ola

> 
> Thanks
> art
> _______________________________________________
> FEniCS-dev mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://www.fenics.org/mailman/listinfo/fenics-dev