Subject: [FEniCS-dev] New addition to FEniCS gallery

From: "Johan Hoffman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 14:27:10 +0200 (MEST)

We have a new addition to the FEniCS gallery, from the MSc thesis work by
Saeed Kamal at KTH, concerning the determination of critical perturbations
for the flow past a circular cylinder.

/Johan

---

From: Anders Logg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 15:17:19 +0200

The image should be scaled to 300x300 as the rest of the images so it
doesn't take so long to load. There could be a link to the full size
image.

/Anders

On Fri, Aug 25, 2006 at 02:27:10PM +0200, Johan Hoffman wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> FEniCS-dev mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://www.fenics.org/mailman/listinfo/fenics-dev

---

From: "Johan Hoffman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 15:31:47 +0200 (MEST)

Done.

/Johan