Subject: [FEniCS-dev] Change in Mailman policy!

From: Mandus <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 11:22:23 +0100

Dear FEniCS'ers

Due to the massive amount of spam that hit our maillists every day, we
have to make a change in our Mailman policy. From now on, we will not
send a reply indicating that the messages will be deleted, when
someone sends a mail to a list without being registered on the list.

For most of you, the only implication is that if you by mistake sends
a message from another account than the one subscribed to the list,
you will not get any information indicating that the message will not
reach the list. We consider the benefit to be greater than the
inconvenience regarding this change.

The policy-change will be effective from today.

Best regards,
-- 
[simula.research laboratory]
                 Åsmund Ødegård
                 IT-Manager
                 phone: +47 900 69 915
                 http://www.simula.no/