Subject: [FFC-dev] [HG FFC] Added reference file for FacetIntegrals.form.

From: [email-masked] (FFC)
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 10:52:00 +0100 (CET)

One or more new changesets pushed to the primary ffc repository.
A short summary of the last three changesets is included below.

changeset:   1470:bb854f6e722b2f795f5a2c0daddb1585e455cd2b
tag:         tip
user:        "Kristian Oelgaard <[email-masked]>"
date:        Mon Mar 23 10:51:37 2009 +0100
files:       test/regression/reference/FacetIntegrals.h
description:
Added reference file for FacetIntegrals.form.

changeset:   1469:fce2efa1eab43632001b627b7edcd9fb528e935d
parent:      1468:4a243ba2638bbf34182a75eea83574b482ec7ff5
parent:      1463:9aea3b1bf5633f515b6dc2e0b05ffbcdbc192fc6
user:        "Kristian Oelgaard <[email-masked]>"
date:        Mon Mar 23 10:38:25 2009 +0100
files:       
description:
merge

changeset:   1468:4a243ba2638bbf34182a75eea83574b482ec7ff5
user:        "Kristian Oelgaard <[email-masked]>"
date:        Sat Mar 21 13:55:37 2009 +0100
files:       test/verify_tensors/references/FacetIntegrals_a
description:
Added reference for FacetIntegrals.form.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
For more details, visit http://www.fenics.org/hg/ffc