Subject: [FFC-dev] [HG FFC] merge

From: [email-masked] (FFC)
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 20:32:04 +0100 (CET)

One or more new changesets pushed to the primary ffc repository.
A short summary of the last three changesets is included below.

changeset:   1438:9ca8d17951e6d5ccca72f0b5f2bbecc1aa233f1e
tag:         tip
parent:      1435:7f66f081f427101c2ca78a71c314aba021e472bf
parent:      1437:f36bb8393802bd3be16ee25272ffda7e21fdea36
user:        Anders Logg <[email-masked]>
date:        Tue Mar 17 21:05:18 2009 +0100
files:       
description:
merge

changeset:   1437:f36bb8393802bd3be16ee25272ffda7e21fdea36
parent:      1436:00194bf0113fa8d93eecde62199a71c427bb7226
parent:      1421:9ccb877e2ab79d8e058f00fc710d3aaf7e48b103
user:        "Johan Hake <[email-masked]>"
date:        Sun Mar 15 14:32:35 2009 +0100
files:       
description:
merge

changeset:   1436:00194bf0113fa8d93eecde62199a71c427bb7226
parent:      1410:7ab610bb498c3a3ba761daea926d0752b8c7dfb2
user:        "Johan Hake <[email-masked]>"
date:        Sun Mar 15 14:32:03 2009 +0100
files:       ChangeLog ffc/jit/jit.py
description:
Moved configuration and construction of python extension module to ufc_module

----------------------------------------------------------------------
For more details, visit http://www.fenics.org/hg/ffc