Subject: [FFC-dev] [HG FFC] Bug fix in monomial extraction

From: [email-masked] (FFC)
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 19:28:02 +0100 (CET)

One or more new changesets pushed to the primary ffc repository.
A short summary of the last three changesets is included below.

changeset:   1354:c1759241177a2933093960db5a29a97a6ffb99cc
tag:         tip
user:        Anders Logg <[email-masked]>
date:        Sun Mar 01 19:27:58 2009 +0100
files:       ffc/compiler/uflcompiler.py
description:
Bug fix in monomial extraction

changeset:   1353:a4971739ab9b82d0333ceac4b30551ca633bdf14
parent:      1352:4b11bba7f669292ca80ee6bdbfbcb9efb1e37ed9
parent:      1351:fae44d799ce85e7e00d68ea5bca870816c0f70cf
user:        Anders Logg <[email-masked]>
date:        Sun Mar 01 16:55:42 2009 +0100
files:       
description:
merge

changeset:   1352:4b11bba7f669292ca80ee6bdbfbcb9efb1e37ed9
parent:      1350:fe3bc05e843a87f5cb00e856647b264267f8cd2a
user:        Anders Logg <[email-masked]>
date:        Sun Mar 01 16:49:09 2009 +0100
files:       ffc/compiler/representation/tensor/ufltensorrepresentation.py ffc/compiler/uflcompiler.py
description:
Minor updates for UFL tensor representation

----------------------------------------------------------------------
For more details, visit http://www.fenics.org/hg/ffc