Subject: [FFC-dev] Changed back to storing constants as references until a better [...]

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 14:55:03 +0200

Commit from johanjan (2005-09-11 14:55 CEST)
--------------------

Changed back to storing constants as references until a better
solution is found.

  ffc  src/ffc/format/dolfin.py  1.35

---

From: Anders Logg <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 07:56:29 -0500

I'll make a note about this in the manual until we find a good
solution.

/Anders

On Sun, Sep 11, 2005 at 02:55:03PM +0200, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> FFC-dev mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://www.fenics.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/ffc-dev
> 

-- 
Anders Logg
Research Assistant Professor
Toyota Technological Institute at Chicago
http://www.tti-c.org/logg/