Subject: [FFC-dev] [HG FFC] merge

From: [email-masked] (FFC)
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 22:02:41 +0200 (CEST)

One or more new changesets pushed to the primary ffc repository.
A short summary of the last three changesets is included below.

changeset:   1616:9c598fca13a749ca68aee9d06ddf2e295e10e06d
tag:         tip
parent:      1615:f65c51161d92d7f91f02e696a93d2599b3a81094
parent:      1613:947fa699107feb0f016074f04e95b6f56fd7f334
user:        Anders Logg <[email-masked]>
date:        Tue Aug 18 21:57:21 2009 +0200
files:       doc/manual/ffc-user-manual.pdf
description:
merge

changeset:   1615:f65c51161d92d7f91f02e696a93d2599b3a81094
user:        Anders Logg <[email-masked]>
date:        Tue Aug 18 21:56:30 2009 +0200
files:       ffc/common/constants.py ffc/jit/jit.py
description:
Revert changes to JIT compiler, no longer parallel aware (handled by DOLFIN).

changeset:   1614:ed690eda4de4ef2312c00ca22e74f513b8a27560
parent:      1605:eeda6da038f9d1140847691d3c978618f5c41f10
user:        Anders Logg <[email-masked]>
date:        Tue Aug 18 10:35:26 2009 +0200
files:       doc/manual/ffc-user-manual.pdf
description:
Regenerate manual correctly

----------------------------------------------------------------------
For more details, visit http://www.fenics.org/hg/ffc