Subject: [FFC-dev] [HG FFC] Bug fix in extraction of integrals for tensor representation

From: [email-masked] (FFC)
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 23:34:54 +0100 (CET)

One or more new changesets pushed to the primary ffc repository.
A short summary of the last three changesets is included below.

changeset:   1440:0f23bfdd2157a7ea3764e24b9988e13c7d090bf7
tag:         tip
user:        Anders Logg <[email-masked]>
date:        Wed Mar 18 23:34:51 2009 +0100
files:       ffc/compiler/representation/tensor/ufltensorrepresentation.py
description:
Bug fix in extraction of integrals for tensor representation

changeset:   1439:6bb3e51e7742270360283b60a2552c3a8f06939c
user:        Anders Logg <[email-masked]>
date:        Wed Mar 18 23:28:02 2009 +0100
files:       test/simple_verify_tensors/cppcode.py test/simple_verify_tensors/test.py
description:
Update simple_verify_tensors to handle facet integrals. Current status
for quadrature:

ConstantBilinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:              missing reference
ConstantBilinearForm_cell_integral_0:                         OK
ConstantLinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:                missing reference
ConstantLinearForm_cell_integral_0:                           OK
ElasticityBilinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:            missing reference
ElasticityBilinearForm_cell_integral_0:                       OK
EnergyNormFunctional_cell_integral_0_quadrature:              missing reference
EnergyNormFunctional_cell_integral_0:                         *** (diff = 0.0004636)
EquationBilinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:              missing reference
EquationBilinearForm_cell_integral_0:                         OK
EquationLinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:                missing reference
EquationLinearForm_cell_integral_0:                           *** (diff = 0.00296852)
FunctionOperatorsBilinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:     missing reference
FunctionOperatorsBilinearForm_cell_integral_0:                *** (diff = 0.010091)
HeatBilinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:                  missing reference
HeatBilinearForm_cell_integral_0:                             OK
HeatLinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:                    missing reference
HeatLinearForm_cell_integral_0:                               *** (diff = 0.0033219)
MassBilinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:                  missing reference
MassBilinearForm_cell_integral_0:                             *** (diff = 1e-09)
MixedPoissonBilinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:          missing reference
MixedPoissonBilinearForm_cell_integral_0:                     OK
MixedPoissonLinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:            missing reference
MixedPoissonLinearForm_cell_integral_0:                       OK
NavierStokesBilinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:          missing reference
NavierStokesBilinearForm_cell_integral_0:                     OK
NeumannProblemBilinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:        missing reference
NeumannProblemBilinearForm_cell_integral_0:                   OK
NeumannProblemLinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:          missing reference
NeumannProblemLinearForm_cell_integral_0:                     *** (diff = 0.0029685)
OptimizationBilinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:          missing reference
OptimizationBilinearForm_cell_integral_0:                     OK
OptimizationLinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:            missing reference
OptimizationLinearForm_cell_integral_0:                       *** (diff = 0.00170424)
PoissonDGBilinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:             missing reference
PoissonDGBilinearForm_cell_integral_0:                        OK
PoissonDGLinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:               missing reference
PoissonDGLinearForm_cell_integral_0:                          *** (diff = 0.0029685)
PoissonSystemBilinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:         missing reference
PoissonSystemBilinearForm_cell_integral_0:                    OK
PoissonSystemLinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:           missing reference
PoissonSystemLinearForm_cell_integral_0:                      *** (diff = 0.0029685)
PoissonBilinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:               missing reference
PoissonBilinearForm_cell_integral_0:                          OK
PoissonLinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:                 missing reference
PoissonLinearForm_cell_integral_0:                            *** (diff = 0.0029685)
QuadratureElementBilinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:     missing reference
QuadratureElementBilinearForm_cell_integral_0:                *** (diff = 0.249892)
QuadratureElementLinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:       missing reference
QuadratureElementLinearForm_cell_integral_0:                  *** (diff = 0.10106)
StokesBilinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:                missing reference
StokesBilinearForm_cell_integral_0:                           OK
StokesLinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:                  missing reference
StokesBilinearForm_cell_integral_0:                           OK
StokesLinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:                  missing reference
StokesLinearForm_cell_integral_0:                             *** (diff = 0.00140453)
SubDomainsBilinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:            missing reference
SubDomainsBilinearForm_cell_integral_0:                       OK
SubDomainsBilinearForm_cell_integral_1_quadrature:            missing reference
SubDomainsBilinearForm_cell_integral_1:                       OK
SubDomainFunctional_cell_integral_0:                          OK
TensorWeightedPoissonBilinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature: missing reference
TensorWeightedPoissonBilinearForm_cell_integral_0:            OK
VectorLaplaceGradCurlBilinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature: missing reference
VectorLaplaceGradCurlBilinearForm_cell_integral_0:            OK
VectorLaplaceGradCurlLinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:   missing reference
VectorLaplaceGradCurlLinearForm_cell_integral_0:              *** (diff = 0.00206928)

changeset:   1438:9ca8d17951e6d5ccca72f0b5f2bbecc1aa233f1e
parent:      1435:7f66f081f427101c2ca78a71c314aba021e472bf
parent:      1437:f36bb8393802bd3be16ee25272ffda7e21fdea36
user:        Anders Logg <[email-masked]>
date:        Tue Mar 17 21:05:18 2009 +0100
files:       
description:
merge

----------------------------------------------------------------------
For more details, visit http://www.fenics.org/hg/ffc