Subject: [FFC-dev] Reorganize manual and use fenicsmanual.cls as template (same as DOLFIN).

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 00:00:24 +0200

Commit from logg (2005-09-10 00:00 CEST)
----------------

Reorganize manual and use fenicsmanual.cls as template (same as DOLFIN).

  ffc  ChangeLog                                          1.71
- ffc  doc/dia/algebra.dia                                1.2
- ffc  doc/dia/components.dia                             1.3
- ffc  doc/eps/algebra.eps                                1.2
- ffc  doc/eps/components.eps                             1.3
- ffc  doc/eps/edge_ordering.eps                          1.2
- ffc  doc/eps/face_ordering.eps                          1.2
- ffc  doc/eps/reference_tetrahedron.eps                  1.2
- ffc  doc/eps/reference_tetrahedron_entities.eps         1.2
- ffc  doc/eps/reference_triangle.eps                     1.2
- ffc  doc/eps/reference_triangle_entities.eps            1.2
- ffc  doc/fig/edge_ordering.fig                          1.2
- ffc  doc/fig/face_ordering.fig                          1.2
- ffc  doc/fig/reference_tetrahedron.fig                  1.2
- ffc  doc/fig/reference_tetrahedron_entities.fig         1.2
- ffc  doc/fig/reference_triangle.fig                     1.2
- ffc  doc/fig/reference_triangle_entities.fig            1.2
+ ffc  doc/manual/fenicsmanual.cls                        1.1
  ffc  doc/manual/ffc-user-manual.pdf                     1.9
  ffc  doc/manual/ffc-user-manual.ps                      1.9
  ffc  doc/manual/ffc-user-manual.tex                     1.7
+ ffc  doc/manual/chapters/installation.tex               1.1
+ ffc  doc/manual/chapters/introduction.tex               1.1
+ ffc  doc/manual/chapters/referenceelements.tex          1.1
+ ffc  doc/manual/eps/algebra.eps                         1.1
+ ffc  doc/manual/eps/components.eps                      1.1
+ ffc  doc/manual/eps/edge_ordering.eps                   1.1
+ ffc  doc/manual/eps/face_ordering.eps                   1.1
+ ffc  doc/manual/eps/reference_tetrahedron.eps           1.1
+ ffc  doc/manual/eps/reference_tetrahedron_entities.eps  1.1
+ ffc  doc/manual/eps/reference_triangle.eps              1.1
+ ffc  doc/manual/eps/reference_triangle_entities.eps     1.1
+ ffc  doc/manual/fig/edge_ordering.fig                   1.1
+ ffc  doc/manual/fig/face_ordering.fig                   1.1
+ ffc  doc/manual/fig/reference_tetrahedron.fig           1.1
+ ffc  doc/manual/fig/reference_tetrahedron_entities.fig  1.1
+ ffc  doc/manual/fig/reference_triangle.fig              1.1
+ ffc  doc/manual/fig/reference_triangle_entities.fig     1.1