Subject: [FFC-dev] [HG FFC] merge

From: [email-masked] (FFC)
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 09:51:02 +0100 (CET)

One or more new changesets pushed to the primary ffc repository.
A short summary of the last three changesets is included below.

changeset:   1108:41591fd3763999b95b027f282a3701e9982d7a5f
tag:         tip
parent:      1107:804893a1c18d364439edfd328c360d412930dfd0
parent:      1106:c81d99b973ca16d955cb006647a8aabbeede5afa
user:        "Anders Logg <[email-masked]>"
date:        Wed Mar 19 09:51:03 2008 +0100
files:       ChangeLog
description:
merge

changeset:   1107:804893a1c18d364439edfd328c360d412930dfd0
parent:      1103:dd0b7a97054330a88c8e83f2b55fff026641d44d
user:        "Anders Logg <[email-masked]>"
date:        Wed Mar 19 09:50:31 2008 +0100
files:       ChangeLog src/ffc/compiler/language/signature.py
description:
Bug fix in factorization (missing range in index signatures)

changeset:   1106:c81d99b973ca16d955cb006647a8aabbeede5afa
user:        "Marie E. Rognes <[email-masked]>"
date:        Tue Mar 18 12:26:45 2008 -0400
files:       src/ffc/fem/quadratureelement.py
description:
Fixed self-introduced typo in QuadratureElement.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
For more details, visit http://www.fenics.org/hg/ffc