Subject: [FFC-dev] [HG FFC] merge

From: [email-masked] (FFC)
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 23:46:57 +0200 (CEST)

One or more new changesets pushed to the primary ffc repository.
A short summary of the last three changesets is included below.

changeset:   1142:ac26c254ed4a8a12cfe90b5bb9191662deaf3634
tag:         tip
parent:      1141:d36e0e989ac5033d3f1bc319929a206b9ed39343
parent:      1140:2896504bb9fe47014bdd4027025c25428eb6fb32
user:        Anders Logg <[email-masked]>
date:        Sun Jun 22 23:47:05 2008 +0200
files:       
description:
merge

changeset:   1141:d36e0e989ac5033d3f1bc319929a206b9ed39343
parent:      1139:51397d12c1aef9481e0413415c169369bb16d9bb
user:        Anders Logg <[email-masked]>
date:        Sun Jun 22 23:46:38 2008 +0200
files:       README
description:
Update list of dependencies --> Python 2.5

changeset:   1140:2896504bb9fe47014bdd4027025c25428eb6fb32
user:        Anders Logg <[email-masked]>
date:        Thu Jun 12 21:34:51 2008 +0200
files:       src/ffc/compiler/codegeneration/tensor/tensorgenerator.py
description:
Bug fix for handling dS(n)

----------------------------------------------------------------------
For more details, visit http://www.fenics.org/hg/ffc