Subject: [FFC-dev] [HG FFC] merge

From: [email-masked] (FFC)
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 21:59:19 +0200 (CEST)

One or more new changesets pushed to the primary ffc repository.
A short summary of the last three changesets is included below.

changeset:   1128:5cf2773acb8e16256b1a090a3031edab478de1e1
tag:         tip
parent:      1127:113ae3b29c3444cffa39d7763b933f56b860fb8f
parent:      1126:1dd57cad2b796e1407ee798a5b9a1b72d6ffa093
user:        Anders Logg <[email-masked]>
date:        Mon May 05 21:59:14 2008 +0200
files:       
description:
merge

changeset:   1127:113ae3b29c3444cffa39d7763b933f56b860fb8f
parent:      1124:c4cb292d2e147353a4c68c63d99e7855e2633b5a
user:        Anders Logg <[email-masked]>
date:        Mon May 05 21:58:47 2008 +0200
files:       src/ffc/compiler/language/operators.py
description:
Minor bug fix in taking div() of zero function

changeset:   1126:1dd57cad2b796e1407ee798a5b9a1b72d6ffa093
user:        "Anders Logg <[email-masked]>"
date:        Wed Apr 30 19:47:16 2008 +0200
files:       ChangeLog setup.py src/bench/bench.log src/ffc/common/constants.py src/test/regression/reference/Constant.h src/test/regression/reference/Elasticity.h src/test/regression/reference/EnergyNorm.h src/test/regression/reference/Equation.h src/test/regression/reference/FunctionOperators.h src/test/regression/reference/Heat.h src/test/regression/reference/Mass.h src/test/regression/reference/MixedMixedElement.h src/test/regression/reference/MixedPoisson.h src/test/regression/reference/NavierStokes.h src/test/regression/reference/NeumannProblem.h src/test/regression/reference/Optimization.h src/test/regression/reference/P5tet.h src/test/regression/reference/P5tri.h src/test/regression/reference/Poisson.h src/test/regression/reference/PoissonDG.h src/test/regression/reference/PoissonSystem.h src/test/regression/reference/Projection.h src/test/regression/reference/QuadratureElement.h src/test/regression/reference/Stokes.h src/test/regression/reference/SubDomains.h src/test/regression/reference/TensorWeightedPoisson.h src/test/regression/reference/VectorLaplaceGradCurl.h
description:
Updates for version 0.4.5

----------------------------------------------------------------------
For more details, visit http://www.fenics.org/hg/ffc