Subject: [FFC-dev] jit compiler options

From: Kristian Oelgaard <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 11:58:33 +0100

Hi,

In order to verify the correctness of the UFL code I would like to get the
verify_tensors test suite up and running again. To this end I need to pass a
compiler option to the jit compiler something like:

FFC_OPTIONS_JIT["compiler"] = "ffc"

or

FFC_OPTIONS_JIT["compiler"] = "ufl"

which will then be used to decide whether to use the standard FFC compiler or
the new UFL compiler.

I almost had this working before the release but due to buildbot problems the
changes were reverted (changeset 1318). Is it OK for me to try again, or does
someone have a better way of doing it?

Kristian

---

From: Johan Hake <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 12:10:20 +0100

On Tuesday 24 February 2009 11:58:33 Kristian Oelgaard wrote:
> verify_tensors test suite up and running again. To this end I need to pass
> a compiler option to the jit compiler something like:
>
> which will then be used to decide whether to use the standard FFC compiler
> or the new UFL compiler.
>
> I almost had this working before the release but due to buildbot problems
> the changes were reverted (changeset 1318). Is it OK for me to try again,
> or does someone have a better way of doing it?

If I remember correct I think the only problem with that changeset was that 
you forgot to include the "compiler" option in the default options in 
ffc/common/constants.py.

Johan

>
> Kristian
> _______________________________________________
> FFC-dev mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://www.fenics.org/mailman/listinfo/ffc-dev

---

From: Kristian Oelgaard <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 12:15:02 +0100

> you forgot to include the "compiler" option in the default options in 

OK, then I'll just go ahead and break things again.

Kristian