Subject: [FFC-dev] JIT Python error

From: "Garth N. Wells" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 15:38:31 +0100

I'm running into a JIT error (see below) when running pyDOLFIN demos. 
Any ideas?

Garth

   File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/ffc/jit/jit.py", line 53, in jit
     return jit_form(object, options)
   File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/ffc/jit/jit.py", line 81, in 
jit_form
     (cppargs, path, ufc_include) = extract_instant_flags(options)
   File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/ffc/jit/jit.py", line 160, in 
extract_instant_flags
     if len(path) == 0: path = 
[("/").join(distutils.sysconfig.get_python_inc().split("/")[:-2]) + 
"/include"]
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'sysconfig'

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 16:48:27 +0200 (CEST)

You need (in jit.py)
from distutils import sysconfig
or something similar.

sysconfig is not imported if one only does
import distutils

Kent

> _______________________________________________
> FFC-dev mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://www.fenics.org/mailman/listinfo/ffc-dev
>