Subject: [FIAT-dev] Patch for reference element

From: Marie Rognes <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 14:18:16 +0200

I have added and modified some of the FIAT code so that one 
can choose between using the FIAT and the UFC reference element.

In particular, a module reference.py has been added which 
contains the reference element specific mappings. Also, 
shapes.py have been generalized somewhat and I have added 
the necessary fixes to expansions.py and moved things around 
a bit there.

A repository with the changes can be found at

    fenics.org/~meg/hg/fiat_dev

Rob, would you like to see if you think it is ok and pull if 
you do?

-- 
Marie E. Rognes
Ph.D Fellow,
Centre of Mathematics for Applications,
University of Oslo
http://folk.uio.no/meg