Subject: [ko-dev] Added \"perf\" util for benchmarking performance. Added bench data files.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 23:10:46 +0200

Commit from johanjan (2006-04-26 23:10 CEST)
--------------------

Added "perf" util for benchmarking performance. Added bench data files.

  ko  Makefile.in                                               1.14
  ko  aclocal.m4                                                1.11
  ko  configure                                                 1.28
  ko  configure.in                                              1.26
  ko  data/Makefile.in                                          1.7
+ ko  data/bench01/dolfin_params.xml                            1.1
+ ko  data/bench01/unitcube-07.xml                              1.1
+ ko  data/bench01/unitcube-07b.xml                             1.1
+ ko  data/bench01/unitcube2-10.xml                             1.1
+ ko  data/bench01/unitcube2-10b.xml                            1.1
  ko  demo/Makefile.in                                          1.7
  ko  demo/parser/Makefile.in                                   1.8
  ko  demo/simulator/Makefile.in                                1.8
  ko  parser/Makefile.in                                        1.8
  ko  physical/Makefile.in                                      1.11
  ko  pre/Makefile.in                                           1.7
  ko  simulator/Makefile.in                                     1.8
  ko  test/Makefile.in                                          1.10
  ko  test/bench/Makefile.in                                    1.7
  ko  test/bench/ko/Makefile.in                                 1.7
  ko  test/interface/Makefile.in                                1.7
  ko  test/interface/ko/Makefile.in                             1.7
  ko  test/mono-stiff/Makefile.in                               1.7
  ko  test/mono-stiff/ko/Makefile.in                            1.7
  ko  test/multi-nonstiff/Makefile.in                           1.8
  ko  test/multi-nonstiff/ko/Makefile.in                        1.8
  ko  test/multi-stiff/Makefile.in                              1.8
  ko  test/multi-stiff/ko/Makefile.in                           1.8
  ko  test/performance/Makefile.in                              1.8
  ko  test/performance/nonstiff/Makefile.in                     1.5
  ko  test/performance/stabilization-nonstationary/Makefile.in  1.5
  ko  test/performance/stabilization-stationary/Makefile.in     1.4
  ko  test/performance/stiff/Makefile.in                        1.5
  ko  util/Makefile.am                                          1.9
  ko  util/Makefile.in                                          1.11
  ko  util/dolfinsim/Makefile.in                                1.3
  ko  util/dolfinsim/dolfinsim.cpp                              1.30
  ko  util/encode/Makefile.in                                   1.7
  ko  util/filler/Makefile.in                                   1.9
  ko  util/genshape/Makefile.in                                 1.8
  ko  util/mesh2phys/Makefile.in                                1.3
+ ko  util/perf/Makefile.am                                     1.1
+ ko  util/perf/Makefile.in                                     1.1
+ ko  util/perf/perf.cpp                                        1.1
  ko  util/phys2iv/Makefile.in                                  1.8
  ko  util/phys2pov/Makefile.in                                 1.8
  ko  util/render/Makefile.in                                   1.7
  ko  util/simulator/Makefile.in                                1.6
  ko  util/transform/Makefile.in                                1.9