Subject: [ko-dev] Added generation of Python module PyKo.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 May 2006 17:42:50 +0200

Commit from johanjan (2006-05-09 17:42 CEST)
--------------------

Added generation of Python module PyKo.

  ko  Makefile.am                                               1.7
  ko  Makefile.in                                               1.15
  ko  aclocal.m4                                                1.12
  ko  configure                                                 1.29
  ko  configure.in                                              1.27
  ko  data/Makefile.in                                          1.8
  ko  demo/Makefile.in                                          1.8
  ko  demo/parser/Makefile.in                                   1.9
  ko  demo/simulator/Makefile.in                                1.9
  ko  parser/Makefile.in                                        1.9
  ko  physical/Makefile.in                                      1.12
  ko  physical/MechanicsModel.cpp                               1.13
  ko  physical/ko/BSPTree.hpp                                   1.3
  ko  physical/ko/Connection.hpp                                1.4
  ko  physical/ko/Element.hpp                                   1.4
  ko  physical/ko/Material.hpp                                  1.3
  ko  physical/ko/MechanicsModel.hpp                            1.4
  ko  physical/ko/Physical.hpp                                  1.3
  ko  pre/Makefile.in                                           1.8
+ ko  pyko/Makefile.in                                          1.1
+ ko  pyko/ko.i                                                 1.1
+ ko  pyko/setup.py                                             1.1
+ ko  pyko/ko/__init__.py                                       1.1
+ ko  pyko/ko/ko.py                                             1.1
  ko  simulator/BasicEulerIntegrator.cpp                        1.21
  ko  simulator/Makefile.in                                     1.9
  ko  simulator/Simulator.cpp                                   1.16
  ko  simulator/ko/Simulator.hpp                                1.4
  ko  test/Makefile.in                                          1.11
  ko  test/bench/Makefile.in                                    1.8
  ko  test/bench/ko/Makefile.in                                 1.8
  ko  test/interface/Makefile.in                                1.8
  ko  test/interface/ko/Makefile.in                             1.8
  ko  test/mono-stiff/Makefile.in                               1.8
  ko  test/mono-stiff/ko/Makefile.in                            1.8
  ko  test/multi-nonstiff/Makefile.in                           1.9
  ko  test/multi-nonstiff/ko/Makefile.in                        1.9
  ko  test/multi-stiff/Makefile.in                              1.9
  ko  test/multi-stiff/ko/Makefile.in                           1.9
  ko  test/performance/Makefile.in                              1.9
  ko  test/performance/nonstiff/Makefile.in                     1.6
  ko  test/performance/stabilization-nonstationary/Makefile.in  1.6
  ko  test/performance/stabilization-stationary/Makefile.in     1.5
  ko  test/performance/stiff/Makefile.in                        1.6
  ko  util/Makefile.in                                          1.12
  ko  util/dolfinsim/Makefile.in                                1.4
  ko  util/encode/Makefile.in                                   1.8
  ko  util/filler/Makefile.in                                   1.10
  ko  util/genshape/Makefile.in                                 1.9
  ko  util/genshape/genmesh.cpp                                 1.9
  ko  util/mesh2phys/Makefile.in                                1.4
  ko  util/mesh2phys/mesh2phys.cpp                              1.12
  ko  util/perf/Makefile.in                                     1.2
  ko  util/perf/perf.cpp                                        1.2
  ko  util/phys2iv/Makefile.in                                  1.9
  ko  util/phys2pov/Makefile.in                                 1.9
  ko  util/render/Makefile.in                                   1.8
  ko  util/simulator/Makefile.in                                1.7
  ko  util/simulator/simulator.cpp                              1.15
  ko  util/transform/Makefile.in                                1.10