Subject: [ko-dev] General: [...]

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 23:21:58 +0200

Commit from johanjan (2005-06-27 23:21 CEST)
--------------------

General:

Synchronized code with DOLFIN, primarily the linear algebra interface
was affected. The DOLFIN ODE solver interface probably needs more work
to be up to date and working.

encoder:

Video encoding is now done using mpeg2enc and ImageMagick.

  ko  Makefile.in                                               1.12
  ko  aclocal.m4                                                1.10
  ko  configure                                                 1.23
  ko  configure.in                                              1.21
  ko  data/Makefile.in                                          1.6
  ko  demo/Makefile.in                                          1.6
  ko  demo/parser/Makefile.am                                   1.5
  ko  demo/parser/Makefile.in                                   1.7
  ko  demo/simulator/Makefile.am                                1.5
  ko  demo/simulator/Makefile.in                                1.7
  ko  parser/Makefile.am                                        1.5
  ko  parser/Makefile.in                                        1.7
  ko  parser/PhysicalDOMTranslator.cpp                          1.9
  ko  physical/IntersectionDetector.cpp                         1.4
  ko  physical/LinAlg.cpp                                       1.7
  ko  physical/Makefile.am                                      1.3
  ko  physical/Makefile.in                                      1.8
  ko  physical/MechanicsModel.cpp                               1.8
  ko  physical/ko/LinAlg.hpp                                    1.2
  ko  pre/Makefile.in                                           1.6
  ko  simulator/BasicEulerIntegrator.cpp                        1.11
  ko  simulator/Makefile.am                                     1.4
  ko  simulator/Makefile.in                                     1.6
  ko  simulator/MultiAdaptiveIntegrator.cpp                     1.11
  ko  simulator/Simulator.cpp                                   1.10
  ko  test/Makefile.am                                          1.6
  ko  test/Makefile.in                                          1.9
  ko  test/bench/Makefile.in                                    1.6
  ko  test/bench/dolfin/main.cpp                                1.5
  ko  test/bench/ko/Makefile.am                                 1.2
  ko  test/bench/ko/Makefile.in                                 1.6
  ko  test/interface/Makefile.in                                1.6
  ko  test/interface/ko/Makefile.in                             1.6
  ko  test/mono-stiff/Makefile.in                               1.6
  ko  test/mono-stiff/ko/Makefile.in                            1.6
  ko  test/multi-nonstiff/Makefile.in                           1.7
  ko  test/multi-nonstiff/ko/Makefile.in                        1.7
  ko  test/multi-stiff/Makefile.in                              1.7
  ko  test/multi-stiff/ko/Makefile.in                           1.7
  ko  test/performance/Makefile.in                              1.7
  ko  test/performance/nonstiff/Makefile.in                     1.4
  ko  test/performance/stabilization-nonstationary/Makefile.in  1.4
  ko  test/performance/stabilization-stationary/Makefile.in     1.3
  ko  test/performance/stiff/Makefile.in                        1.4
  ko  util/Makefile.in                                          1.9
  ko  util/encode/Makefile.in                                   1.6
  ko  util/encode/ko-encode                                     1.3
  ko  util/filler/Makefile.am                                   1.5
  ko  util/filler/Makefile.in                                   1.7
  ko  util/genshape/Makefile.am                                 1.4
  ko  util/genshape/Makefile.in                                 1.7
  ko  util/genshape/genshape.cpp                                1.6
  ko  util/mesh2phys/Makefile.am                                1.2
  ko  util/mesh2phys/Makefile.in                                1.2
  ko  util/mesh2phys/mesh2phys.cpp                              1.3
  ko  util/phys2iv/Makefile.am                                  1.3
  ko  util/phys2iv/Makefile.in                                  1.7
  ko  util/phys2pov/Makefile.am                                 1.3
  ko  util/phys2pov/Makefile.in                                 1.7
  ko  util/phys2pov/phys2pov.cpp                                1.7
  ko  util/render/Makefile.in                                   1.6
  ko  util/simulator/Makefile.am                                1.3
  ko  util/simulator/Makefile.in                                1.4
  ko  util/simulator/simulator.cpp                              1.5
  ko  util/transform/Makefile.am                                1.4
  ko  util/transform/Makefile.in                                1.8
  ko  util/transform/transform.cpp                              1.3