Subject: [Ko-dev] cvs problems

From: "Alessio Quaglino" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 14:27:39 +0200 (CEST)

Since the installation of Ko does not work on my system both with version
0.1.0 and the last snapshot I was trying to look for other versions with
cvs but I'm not able to connect

alessio@alessio-laptop:~/ko-snapshot$ export
CVSROOT=:pserver:[email-masked] rg:/cvs
alessio@alessio-laptop:~/ko-snapshot$ cvs login cvs login: in directory .:
cvs login: ignoring CVS/Root because it specifies a non-existent
repository /hom e/fenics/cvs
Logging in to :pserver:[email-masked]:2401/cvs
CVS password:
cvs [login aborted]: connect to fenics.org(129.240.228.29):2401 failed:
Connecti on refused

What can I do?

Alessio

---

From: Johan Jansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 19:01:02 +0200

> cvs [login aborted]: connect to fenics.org(129.240.228.29):2401 failed:

Hi Alessio,

We don't have cvs pserver access, what we have previously done is to
publish the entire repository. Now there only seems to be a
snapshot. I'll see what I can do over the next few days.

Currently the latest development version of Ko is not synchronized
with DOLFIN. Perhaps it would be an appropriate time to make a new
release of Ko which works with the latest release of DOLFIN. Please
have patience for a few days.

  Johan