Subject: [UFC-dev] Updated manual, but...

From: "Martin Sandve Alnæs" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 19:39:22 +0200

I haven't compiled the pdf. Latex hangs (using 100% cpu) when running
"latex ufc-...tex", on a fresh clone of ufc as well.

The last output is:

LaTeX Warning: Citation `Lan99' on page 14 undefined on input line 276.

[14]

If someone else manages to compile the pdf and check it in that's great.

-- 
Martin

---

From: "Martin Sandve Alnæs" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 19:42:34 +0200

Actually, looks like the file "eps/insertion.eps" is corrupted, it
crashes evince as well. Somebody have another version of this?

-- 
Martin

---

From: Anders Logg <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2007 00:58:39 +0200

> crashes evince as well. Somebody have another version of this?

I have the same problem, but didn't before. Perhaps something has gone 
wrong with evince. (I'm sure I've looked at the file before with evince.)

Anyway, I've added the original .svg file, saved to .eps and then run 
eps2eps on the file. The .eps file generated by inkscape was different 
from the corrupt one but still didn't work with evince...

/Anders