Subject: [UFC-dev] buildbot failure in FEniCS Buildbot on ufc-hardy-i386

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 04:07:48 +0200

The Buildbot has detected a new failure of ufc-hardy-i386 on FEniCS Buildbot.
Full details are available at:
 http://fenics.org:8080/builders/ufc-hardy-i386/builds/60

Buildbot URL: http://fenics.org:8080/

Buildslave for this Build: hardy-i386

Build Reason: 
Build Source Stamp: HEAD
Blamelist: 

BUILD FAILED: failed ufc build

sincerely,
 -The Buildbot

---

From: Johan Hake <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 07:30:24 +0200

On Monday 30 March 2009 04:07:48 [email-masked] wrote:
> The Buildbot has detected a new failure of ufc-hardy-i386 on FEniCS
> Buildbot. Full details are available at:
> _______________________________________________
> UFC-dev mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://fenics.org/mailman/listinfo/ufc-dev

Looks like the buildbots need some disk cleaning :-)

Johan

c++ -o 
src/ufc/ufc_wrap.os -c -fPIC -I/usr/include -I/usr/include/python2.5 -Isrc/ufc 
src/ufc/ufc_wrap.cc
/tmp/ccO97jZ3.s: Assembler messages:
/tmp/ccO97jZ3.s:30192: Fatal error: can't close src/ufc/ufc_wrap.os: No space 
left on device
scons: *** [src/ufc/ufc_wrap.os] Error 1
scons: building terminated because of errors.

---

From: "Johannes Ring" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 09:42:01 +0200 (CEST)

> scons: building terminated because of errors.

Yes, sorry about that. I did some cleanup now.

BTW, I found a quite large xml file in the submesh DOLFIN demo:

fenics-slave@386:dolfin$ du -h demo/mesh/submesh/cpp/dolfin_plot_data.xml
1.9G	demo/mesh/submesh/cpp/dolfin_plot_data.xml
fenics-slave@386:dolfin$

Is this supposed to be this big?

Johannes

---

From: Ola Skavhaug <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 09:20:45 +0100

> Is this supposed to be this big?

No, we've hit a good old recursion problem. If we have a mesh with a
meshfunction in the data section, we start by saving the mesh. Then
each mesh function is saved in the data section. However, to enable
syntax like:

plot(mesh_function)

in c++, we save the mesh when saving the meshfunction. This mesh has a
data section, and we're back to square one.

I don't know exactly how to solve this. Perhaps a keyword argument to
write, spesifying if the mesh should be written to file when saving
the meshfunction could solve this.

Ola

-- 
Ola Skavhaug