Subject: [UFC-dev] Installing UFC in Windows

From: "Johannes Ring" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 12:43:12 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

attached is a patch for making the installation of UFC more cross platform
and usable in Windows. Note the strange line for Cflags when generating
the pkg-config file:

file.write("Cflags: -I%s\n" % repr(pjoin(prefix,"include"))[1:-1])

The reason I use repr on the path is because of a bug in pkg-config. The
resulting line in ufc-1.pc becomes

Cflags: -Ic:\\local\\include

and when using pkg-config we get

C:\>pkg-config ufc-1 --cflags
-Ic:\local\include

which is fine. However, if I didn't use repr on the path, the line for
Cflags in ufc-1.pc would be like this:

Cflags: -Ic:\local\include

The result when using pkg-confg is no good:

C:\>pkg-config ufc-1 --cflags
-Ic:localinclude

It would be very nice if anyone know a better way to deal with this.

Johannes