Subject: [UFC-dev] [Fwd: Special Issue]

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 16:00:12 +0100 (CET)

UFC paper ferdig til 1. feb.
What say you ?

---------------------------- Original Message ----------------------------
Subject: Special Issue
From:    Michael Thuné <[email-masked]>
Date:    Fri, November 30, 2007 15:50
To:      mottagare obekant:;
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear friends,

Our initiative to publish material related to the workshop
in Uppsala on Software Issues in Computational Science and
Engineering has now taken a step forward. The International
Journal on Computational Science and Engineering (IJCSE) has
agreed to have a special issue with material related to the
workshop. The special issue will appear at the end of 2008.

We, Hans Petter Langtangen and Michael Thuné, will act as
special issue editors. We suggest the following time plan:

21 December 2007: data about the contribution: author list,
     preliminary title, preliminary (short) abstract
1 February 2008: deadline for manuscript submission
1 March 2008: deadline for review reports
1 April 2008: deadline for revised versions of manuscripts

Manuscripts should be submitted to Hans Petter ([email-masked])
or Michael ([email-masked]).

Useful information is available at the following web sites:

Journal home page:
http://www.inderscience.com/browse/index.php?journalCODE=ijcse

Author guidelines:
http://www.inderscience.com/mapper.php?id=31

The IJCSE's A4 two-column LaTeX and WORD style:
https://www.inderscience.com/mapper.php?id=64

Best regards,
Hans Petter Langtangen
Michael Thuné

______________________________________________________________________

Michael Thune'                     Box 337, S-751 05 Uppsala, Sweden
Uppsala Universitet                E-mail: [email-masked]
Inst. f. informationsteknologi     URL: www.it.uu.se/katalog/michael/
Avd. f. teknisk databehandling     Phone: +46-18-471 29 81
(Scientific Computing)             Fax:   +46-18-51 19 25

---

From: Anders Logg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 18:30:25 +0100

No problems.

-- 
Anders

On Fri, Nov 30, 2007 at 04:00:12PM +0100, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> UFC-dev mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://fenics.org/mailman/listinfo/ufc-dev

---

From: "Martin Sandve Alnæs" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 18:36:56 +0100

Should be fine.

-- 
Martin