Subject: [Fenics-ufc] Proposed changes for UFC 2.0

From: Anders Logg <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 22:43:57 +0100

Here's a list of blueprints I would like to implement for UFC 2.0:

  https://launchpad.net/ufc/+milestone/2.0

Also look at the remaining list of blueprints if we should add
something more.

Note that I'm not volunteering to implement any blueprint on
request. I've picked out the ones that seem simple enough to handle.

--
Anders

---

From: Anders Logg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 19:18:26 +0100

> request. I've picked out the ones that seem simple enough to handle.

These have now been implemented. Some functions are still not
implemented in FFC but that can be done later.

When the buildbots are green, I'll make a release of UFC 2.0.

If there are any other issues not detected by the buildbot, we can
make those changes for 2.0.1 and release that alongside DOLFIN 1.0.

--
Anders