Subject: [Fenics-ufc] Compiler not found

From: Harish Narayanan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 13:20:26 +0200

I started receiving the following for UFC (and DOLFIN) earlier today.
Does someone know if this related to a recent swig change in the build
system?

Building ufc
CMake Error: your C compiler: "/opt/local/bin/gcc" was not found.
Please set CMAKE_C_COMPILER to a valid compiler path or name.
CMake Error: your CXX compiler: "/opt/local/bin/c++" was not found.
Please set CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER to a valid compiler path or name.
SWIG_MODULE_LOCATION
/Users/harish/Work/FEniCS/dev/src/ufc/dorsal_build_dir/_ufc.so
-- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
Failure with exit status: 1
Exit message: There was a problem configuring ufc.

Harish

---

From: Johannes Ring <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 13:26:57 +0200

> Exit message: There was a problem configuring ufc.

Have you tried removing the build directory?

Johannes

---

From: Harish Narayanan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 15:18:13 +0200

> Have you tried removing the build directory?

It works after clearing out the build directory. Thanks!

Harish