Subject: [UFC-dev] [Fwd: Publications from SCSE07]

From: Kent-Andre Mardal <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 10:22:26 +0200

Er dette en plass og skrive om UFC ? 

Subject: Publications from SCSE07
From: Michael Thuné <[email-masked]>
To: mottagare obekant:;
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 09:32:28 +0200

This is a message to the speakers at the workshop in Uppsala
on Software Issues in Computational Science and Engineering.

Hans Petter Langtangen and I will explore the possibilities to get some
journal interested in having a special issue with material related to
the workshop. Appropriate journals for such a special issue could be for
example: International Journal of Computational Science and Engineering;
Scientific Programming; Computing and Visualization in Science; ACM
Transactions on Mathematical Software; Computing Science and Mathematics.
Additional suggestions are welcome.

The idea would be to invite you, the speakers, to submit articles related
to the material you presented at the workshop. There would be a review
process to ensure high quality of the published material.

Before we contact a journal, we would like to know whether sufficiently
many of you would be willing to submit a contribution.

Please, notify me (unless you have already done so) no later than
September 28 about your intention to contribute. I will then get back
to you with further information.

Sincerely,

Michael Thuné

______________________________________________________________________

Michael Thune'                     Box 337, S-751 05 Uppsala, Sweden
Uppsala Universitet                E-mail: [email-masked]
Inst. f. informationsteknologi     URL: www.it.uu.se/katalog/michael/
Avd. f. teknisk databehandling     Phone: +46-18-471 29 81
(Scientific Computing)             Fax:   +46-18-51 19 25

---

From: Kent-Andre Mardal <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 10:29:04 +0200

OK, jeg har sagt fra om at vi ønsker å skrive om UFC. 

man, 24.09.2007 kl. 10.22 +0200, skrev Kent-Andre Mardal:
> e-postmelding-vedlegg, "Videresendt melding - Publications from
> SCSE07"
> > ---------Videresendt melding-------
> > Fra: Michael Thuné <[email-masked]>
> > Til: mottagare obekant : ;
> > Emne: Publications from SCSE07
> > Dato: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 09:32:28 +0200
> > 
> > Michael Thun
> _______________________________________________
> UFC-dev mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://fenics.org/mailman/listinfo/ufc-dev