Subject: [Fenics] DOLFIN 0.9.9!

From: Anders Logg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 03:35:57 +0200

Dear all,

As you may have noticed, there has been quite a flurry of activity on
on the mailing lists the last couple of weeks.

I'm happy to announce that we have just released DOLFIN 0.9.9 (and
also new versions of FFC, UFL, UFC).

We have also released the first version of the FEniCS Documentation
which can be found here:

  http://www.fenics.org/doc/

Things are not perfect (yet) but we want to make a release now so we
can get feedback from our users.

Please try out the latest version and consider contributing to
improving the code and the documentation. Guidelines for installation
as well as guidelines for how to contribute can be found on the above
address.

Many thanks to Marie, Kristian, Johannes and Harish for all help with
making this release!

--
Anders and Garth