Subject: [Fenics] Highres logos

From: Johan Hake <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 09:49:34 +0100

Hello!

Is there a place where one can get access to a highres version of the
logos in:

  http://fenicsproject.org/pub/graphics

I would like to generate a logo for a subproject of FEniCS. Is this OK,
btw? Do we have any guidelines for this?

Johan

---

From: Anders Logg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 20:02:22 +0100

> btw? Do we have any guidelines for this?

fenics_logo.eps is vector graphics so you can scale it to whatever
resolution you need.

The guidelines for use is to use it sensibly, and to make it look
good.

--
Anders