Subject: [Fenics] FEniCS'10

From: Johan Jansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2010 22:06:43 +0100

Hi!

We are happy to invite you to participate in the FEniCS 10 workshop held 
at May 10-12 2010 at KTH, Stockholm, Sweden. The focus of the workshop 
will be preparation for a "1.0" release. Please also see this as a call 
for abstracts for presenting recent progress or interesting issues in 
the project.

The workshop website is now up with dates, speakers and 
registration/contact information:

http://ctl.csc.kth.se/index.php/Fenics10

Best regards,
  The FEniCS'10 organizing committee

---

From: Anders Logg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 22:17:36 +0100

On Tue, Feb 09, 2010 at 10:06:43PM +0100, Johan Jansson wrote:
> Hi!
>
> We are happy to invite you to participate in the FEniCS 10 workshop
> held at May 10-12 2010 at KTH, Stockholm, Sweden. The focus of the
> workshop will be preparation for a "1.0" release. Please also see
> this as a call for abstracts for presenting recent progress or
> interesting issues in the project.
>

Nice, looking forward to it.

It would be good to also add a web page at

  http://www.fenics.org/wiki/FEniCS_10

with some pointers to the registration and a link from the front page
www.fenics.org to the http://www.fenics.org/wiki/FEniCS_10 page.

--
Anders