Subject: [Fenics] Fwd: Remaining bugs

From: Harish Narayanan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 11:45:35 +0100

(This message is forwarded because I accidentally sent it the first time
to the old FEniCS dev list.)

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Remaining bugs
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 11:43:51 +0100
From: Harish Narayanan <[email-masked]>
To: fenics-web <[email-masked]>
CC: Discussion of FEniCS development <[email-masked]>

Hello all,

It will be nice to clean up aspects of the web site
(http://fenicsproject.org/)to coincide with the impending FEniCS 1.0
release. There are numerous remaining bugs at the moment. Please have a
look at the list below and help out with them if you have the time:

https://launchpad.net/fenics-web/+milestone/1.0

Also, in addition to the mughshots page that Anders mentioned on an
earlier e-mail (http://fenicsproject.org/about/team/), you might want to
add something to the FEniCS Applications page
(http://fenicsproject.org/applications/) or the Citing page
(http://fenicsproject.org/citing/) to publicise your work.

Thanks,
Harish

---

From: Anders Logg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 17:24:15 +0100

Yes, please help out.

I'm planning to review the citing page + add a page that describes the
main features.

--
Anders

On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 11:45:35AM +0100, Harish Narayanan wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~fenics
> Post to     : [email-masked]
> Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~fenics
> More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp