Subject: [Fenics] bzr problem

From: Patrick Riesen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 12:35:26 +0100

hello, i've changed my system from etch to lenny, now it all runs on the 
branch revision i'm currently on, but when fetching/pulling from the bzr 
repos i get the message

bzr: ERROR: Unknown working tree format: 'Bazaar Working Tree Format 6 
(bzr 1.14)\n'

did somebody else experience this?

btw: i'm using bzr 2.0.2

regards,
patrick

---

From: Anders Logg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 17:57:33 +0100

On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 12:35:26PM +0100, Patrick Riesen wrote:
> hello, i've changed my system from etch to lenny, now it all runs on
> the branch revision i'm currently on, but when fetching/pulling from
> the bzr repos i get the message
>
> bzr: ERROR: Unknown working tree format: 'Bazaar Working Tree Format
> 6 (bzr 1.14)\n'
>

No problem here and I'm also using 2.0.2.

--
Anders