Subject: [Fenics] FEniCS'13 Announcement

From: "Garth N. Wells" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 08:50:47 +0100

Dear All,

The 2013 FEniCS meeting will be held on 18 and 19 March 2013 at
University of Cambridge. The meeting will take place at Jesus College
(http://www.jesus.cam.ac.uk/).

Details on registration will follow later.  Accommodation will be
available at the College.

Garth

-- 
Garth N. Wells
Department of Engineering, University of Cambridge
http://www.eng.cam.ac.uk/~gnw20

---

From: Anders Logg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 15:40:16 +0200

Looking forward to it!

--
Anders