Subject: [Fenics] Missing data and pending release

From: Anders Logg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 18:20:22 +0100

The plan is to make the release of FEniCS 1.0 tomorrow. (!)

All the software seems to be in order and ready for release. However,
some things are still missing on the web page:

* Citations have recently been reorganized and cleaned up. Please
  help out check that the references are correct and that no important
  references are missing. (I have a couple to add on my todo-list
  still.)

  http://fenicsproject.org/citing/

* Many apps are missing on the Applications page. Please submit data
  for the missing applications:

  http://fenicsproject.org/applications/

* Some of you have submitted your mugshots for the team page, but
  quite a few are still missing:

  http://fenicsproject.org/about/team.html

* I'm working on a page to list the main features. Comments and
  suggestions are welcome:

  http://fenicsproject.org/about/features.html

* Proofreading of the rest of the pages is welcome.

--
Anders