Subject: [FEniCS-dev] Omit precompiling ?

From: "Artur P." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 11:16:10 +0200

Hello,

I was wondering is it possible to omit precompilation of *.form files. I
need to calculate 2D elasticity problem with different Poisson's ratio. But
the Poisson's ratio a coefficient in stress equation which is used to
formulate weak form in a *.form file. So I had to modify my *.form file each
time what is not convenient and effective!

Cheers
art

---

From: "Garth N. Wells" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 11:10:54 +0100

Artur P. wrote:
> need to calculate 2D elasticity problem with different Poisson's ratio. 
> But the Poisson's ratio a coefficient in stress equation which is used 
> to formulate weak form in a *.form file. So I had to modify my *.form 
> file each time what is not convenient and effective!

I've just modified the DOLFIN elasticity demo such that elasticity 
parameters are set in main.cpp rather than in the form file.

Garth

> 
> Cheers
> art
> 
> 
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> _______________________________________________
> FEniCS-dev mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://www.fenics.org/mailman/listinfo/fenics-dev