Subject: [Fenics] New branches

From: Anders Logg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 01:58:48 +0100

The trunk repositories for the following projects have now been
converted to Git and uploaded to Bitbucket:

  DOLFIN
  FFC
  UFL
  UFC
  FIAT
  Instant
  FErari
  Dorsal

See

  https://bitbucket.org/fenics-project/

The trunk branches on Launchpad have been marked as Abandoned. Please
use these new branches for pull requests and further development.

1.x branches are still on Launchpad and so are questions, bugs and
this mailing list. We will migrate in small steps during the following
days. Please help out in any way you can with the transition, deleting
old Launchpad pages, marking branches as obsolete, porting issues etc.

--
Anders