Subject: [Fenics] Completing the new project web site

From: Harish Narayanan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2011 12:24:43 +0200

Hello all,

For those not following the fenics-web mailing list, the new FEniCS
Project web site is shaping up quite nicely. Please visit it at the
following URL: http://fenicsproject.org/new/ and share your opinions on
https://launchpad.net/fenics-web/ . Suggestions, opinions and bug
reports are welcome, but patches are even more welcome. :)

Remember that you need to sign up at https://launchpad.net/~fenics-web
before mailing [email-masked].

Note that much of the content is just a placeholder, and will be slowly
replaced with actual content. In particular, you might be interested in
providing a small screenshot(s)/blurb describing your FEniCS-based
application to be catalogued in
http://fenicsproject.org/new/applications/ or featured on the main page.

Happy browsing,
Harish

---

From: Anders Logg <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2011 13:50:20 +0200

> http://fenicsproject.org/new/applications/ or featured on the main page.

I think it's starting to look very good!

In my opinion, the main missing pieces right now are:

1. One or more featured items for the main page

2. The download button

3. Review and editing of all text

--
Anders