Subject: [FEniCS-dev] wiki

From: "Garth N. Wells" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 10:26:58 +0100

The wiki page is looking pretty complete now. Can we try developing a 
theme? It should then be ready to replace the existing page.

Garth

---

From: Anders Logg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 10:38:53 +0100

> theme? It should then be ready to replace the existing page.

Yes, we should be able to replace the front page quite soon.

Apart from the theme, the documentation is still missing. Another thing
I'd like to figure out is how to insert those nice boxes they have on
mediawiki.org:

    http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/MediaWiki

I'd like to see three boxes at the bottom of the page with the
rightmost box containing a news listing (much like we have now).
We can use something called templates for this (I think) but I
haven't figured out how to use them.

/Anders

---

From: "Garth N. Wells" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 11:14:36 +0100

Anders Logg wrote:
> Apart from the theme, the documentation is still missing. 

It's there now.

Another thing
>     http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/MediaWiki

I think that their theme defines a box style. Have a look at

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/MediaWiki_User's_Guide:_Using_tables#Multiplication_table

Garth

> _______________________________________________
> FEniCS-dev mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://www.fenics.org/mailman/listinfo/fenics-dev
>