Subject: [FEniCS-dev] FEniCS '09 videos

From: Ilmar Wilbers <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 10:23:01 +0200

Hi,

The videos from all the talks at FEniCS '09 can be seen on Youtube, 
visit www.youtube.com/fenics09

Copies of the videos are also available on the FEniCS website, check 
http://fenics.org/pub/videos/fenics09/

Images from FEniCS '09 will be available on the FEniCS website with the 
address http://fenics.org/pub/photos/fenics09/ when the memory card used 
is back from its holiday.

ilmar

---

From: Nuno David Lopes <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 10:00:43 +0100

Great !!!

In the name of those who weren't there..thanks! :D

On Monday 29 June 2009 09:23:01 Ilmar Wilbers wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> FEniCS-dev mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://www.fenics.org/mailman/listinfo/fenics-dev

-- 
Nuno David Lopes

e-mail:[email-masked]        (FCUL/CMAF)
           [email-masked]    (ISEL)
http://ptmat.ptmat.fc.ul.pt/%7Endl/ 

Mon Jun 29 09:50:24 WEST 2009