Subject: [Fenics] Dimensions of featured item?

From: Anders Logg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 16:48:20 +0200

I've added a new featured item: FEniCS'11 in Lubbock.

But the slider is cropping the image. I've made it 366px wide (which
seems to be the width used in the code). Harish, could you take a
look?

--
Anders

---

From: Harish Narayanan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 15:55:50 +0200

> seems to be the width used in the code). Harish, could you take a

I think I've fixed this. There was some rogue CSS that was causing the
image to be cropped.

Harish

---

From: Anders Logg <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 17:55:49 +0200

> I think I've fixed this. There was some rogue CSS that was causing the

Thanks.

--
Anders