Subject: [Fenics] FEniCS now in Debian

From: Johannes Ring <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 14:02:29 +0100

Hi all,

FFC and SyFi was yesterday accepted into Debian and thereby all FEniCS
components are now in Debian officially. Many thanks to Christophe
Prud'homme for sponsoring uploads of my packages!

Johannes

---

From: Anders Logg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 23:14:31 +0100

> Prud'homme for sponsoring uploads of my packages!

Great!

Should there also be a fenics package that depends on all the other
packages?

--
Anders

---

From: Johannes Ring <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 08:32:43 +0100

> Should there also be a fenics package that depends on all the other

Yes, my next goal is to get the fenics meta package into Debian such
that on can simply do

  apt-get install fenics

to install all FEniCS packages.

Johannes

---

From: Anders Logg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 10:27:23 +0100

> to install all FEniCS packages.

Great.

--
Anders