Subject: [FEniCS-dev] Creating new bugzilla repositories

From: "Martin Sandve Alnæs" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 17:22:11 +0200

I'd like to have bugzilla repositories for UFL and SyFi, how can I create them?

(I'm trying to use Mylar in Eclipse, getting bugzilla tasks integrated
in the IDE, looks good so far).

--
Martin

---

From: Anders Logg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 18:35:42 +0200

> in the IDE, looks good so far).

I think I need to set this up. Some kind of administrative rights are
needed. I'll take a look.

-- 
Anders

---

From: Anders Logg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 23:01:34 +0200

> needed. I'll take a look.

ok, fixed now.

I think I also managed to fix the bug reporting for all other projects
so that bugs are directed to the mailing lists. That will make it
harder for us to ignore the bug reports in the future. :-)

-- 
Anders