Subject: [Ffc] Status update

From: Anders Logg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 00:44:23 +0100

The regression test script is starting to shape up. There's still some
work to do but one can run it to generate code, check code against
stored references and build test programs against the generated code.

Just enter test/regression and run python test.py. Errors are logged
to error.log.

Here are some highlights of errors that pop up:

1. Quadrature representation failing (no surprise since I broke it)

2. Unused variables

VectorLaplaceGradCurl.h:138: error: unused variable ‘idx3’
VectorLaplaceGradCurl.h:139: error: unused variable ‘n0’
VectorLaplaceGradCurl.h:140: error: unused variable ‘n1’
VectorLaplaceGradCurl.h:141: error: unused variable ‘n2’
VectorLaplaceGradCurl.h:143: error: unused variable ‘f2’
VectorLaplaceGradCurl.h:144: error: unused variable ‘f3’
VectorLaplaceGradCurl.h:146: error: unused variable ‘f5’

--
Anders

---

From: "Garth N. Wells" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 23:50:40 +0000

Are named variables working in the DOLFIN wrapper code for ffc-dev? I
fixed this recently in ffc-main.

Garth

Anders Logg wrote:
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~ffc
> Post to     : [email-masked]
> Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~ffc
> More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

---

From: Anders Logg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 00:51:31 +0100

Don't know. Do you have a good test example?

--
Anders

---

From: "Garth N. Wells" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 23:53:19 +0000

> Don't know. Do you have a good test example?

demo/pde/poisson/cpp

;).

Garth

---

From: Anders Logg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 01:19:00 +0100

> > Don't know. Do you have a good test example?

Thats's a good example. And yes it works. :-)

--
Anders