Subject: [FFC-dev] [HG FFC] Add index ranges to form printing

From: [email-masked] (FFC)
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 00:14:36 +0100 (CET)

One or more new changesets pushed to the primary ffc repository.
A short summary of the last three changesets is included below.

changeset:   1109:f6111de4a18500541b1e6afb6c13530e07cd8147
tag:         tip
user:        "Anders Logg <[email-masked]>"
date:        Tue Mar 25 00:14:52 2008 +0100
files:       ChangeLog src/ffc/compiler/language/index.py src/ffc/compiler/language/signature.py src/test/regression/reference/Constant.h src/test/regression/reference/Elasticity.h src/test/regression/reference/EnergyNorm.h src/test/regression/reference/Equation.h src/test/regression/reference/FunctionOperators.h src/test/regression/reference/Heat.h src/test/regression/reference/Mass.h src/test/regression/reference/MixedPoisson.h src/test/regression/reference/NavierStokes.h src/test/regression/reference/NeumannProblem.h src/test/regression/reference/Optimization.h src/test/regression/reference/Poisson.h src/test/regression/reference/PoissonDG.h src/test/regression/reference/PoissonSystem.h src/test/regression/reference/Projection.h src/test/regression/reference/Stokes.h src/test/regression/reference/SubDomains.h src/test/regression/reference/TensorWeightedPoisson.h src/test/regression/reference/VectorLaplaceGradCurl.h
description:
Add index ranges to form printing

changeset:   1108:41591fd3763999b95b027f282a3701e9982d7a5f
parent:      1107:804893a1c18d364439edfd328c360d412930dfd0
parent:      1106:c81d99b973ca16d955cb006647a8aabbeede5afa
user:        "Anders Logg <[email-masked]>"
date:        Wed Mar 19 09:51:03 2008 +0100
files:       ChangeLog
description:
merge

changeset:   1107:804893a1c18d364439edfd328c360d412930dfd0
parent:      1103:dd0b7a97054330a88c8e83f2b55fff026641d44d
user:        "Anders Logg <[email-masked]>"
date:        Wed Mar 19 09:50:31 2008 +0100
files:       ChangeLog src/ffc/compiler/language/signature.py
description:
Bug fix in factorization (missing range in index signatures)

----------------------------------------------------------------------
For more details, visit http://www.fenics.org/hg/ffc