Subject: [Ffc] Buildbot problems

From: Anders Logg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 17:32:29 +0100

Johannes, there seems to be a problem with the buildbots.
They are failing for FFC with the message

  from ffc.compiler import compile
  ImportError: cannot import name compile

I had the same on my machine just now and I fixed it by removing both
my FFC installation and the build directory and then a reinstall.

Does the buildbot not remove those before reinstalling?

--
Anders

---

From: Johannes Ring <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 18:40:27 +0100

> Does the buildbot not remove those before reinstalling?

No, it runs 'python setup.py clean' and 'rm -rf build' but it doesn't
do anything with the old installed files. Unfortunately, distutils
doesn't allow to uninstall. I will remove the old files manually.

Johannes