Subject: [FFC-dev] [HG FFC] Run both representations in simple_verify_tensors. Current results:

From: [email-masked] (FFC)
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 23:46:58 +0100 (CET)

One or more new changesets pushed to the primary ffc repository.
A short summary of the last three changesets is included below.

changeset:   1441:bac69e78901adb6f66853d442680b8b17b3086d5
tag:         tip
user:        Anders Logg <[email-masked]>
date:        Wed Mar 18 23:46:55 2009 +0100
files:       test/simple_verify_tensors/test.py
description:
Run both representations in simple_verify_tensors. Current results:

Results for quadrature representation
-------------------------------------

ConstantBilinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:              missing reference
ConstantBilinearForm_cell_integral_0:                         OK
ConstantLinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:                missing reference
ConstantLinearForm_cell_integral_0:                           OK
ElasticityBilinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:            missing reference
ElasticityBilinearForm_cell_integral_0:                       OK
EnergyNormFunctional_cell_integral_0_quadrature:              missing reference
EnergyNormFunctional_cell_integral_0:                         *** (diff = 0.0004636)
EquationBilinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:              missing reference
EquationBilinearForm_cell_integral_0:                         OK
EquationLinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:                missing reference
EquationLinearForm_cell_integral_0:                           *** (diff = 0.00296852)
FunctionOperatorsBilinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:     missing reference
FunctionOperatorsBilinearForm_cell_integral_0:                *** (diff = 0.010091)
HeatBilinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:                  missing reference
HeatBilinearForm_cell_integral_0:                             OK
HeatLinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:                    missing reference
HeatLinearForm_cell_integral_0:                               *** (diff = 0.0033219)
MassBilinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:                  missing reference
MassBilinearForm_cell_integral_0:                             *** (diff = 1e-09)
MixedPoissonBilinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:          missing reference
MixedPoissonBilinearForm_cell_integral_0:                     OK
MixedPoissonLinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:            missing reference
MixedPoissonLinearForm_cell_integral_0:                       OK
NavierStokesBilinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:          missing reference
NavierStokesBilinearForm_cell_integral_0:                     OK
NeumannProblemBilinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:        missing reference
NeumannProblemBilinearForm_cell_integral_0:                   OK
NeumannProblemLinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:          missing reference
NeumannProblemLinearForm_cell_integral_0:                     *** (diff = 0.0029685)
OptimizationBilinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:          missing reference
OptimizationBilinearForm_cell_integral_0:                     OK
OptimizationLinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:            missing reference
OptimizationLinearForm_cell_integral_0:                       *** (diff = 0.00170424)
PoissonDGBilinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:             missing reference
PoissonDGBilinearForm_cell_integral_0:                        OK
PoissonDGLinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:               missing reference
PoissonDGLinearForm_cell_integral_0:                          *** (diff = 0.0029685)
PoissonSystemBilinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:         missing reference
PoissonSystemBilinearForm_cell_integral_0:                    OK
PoissonSystemLinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:           missing reference
PoissonSystemLinearForm_cell_integral_0:                      *** (diff = 0.0029685)
PoissonBilinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:               missing reference
PoissonBilinearForm_cell_integral_0:                          OK
PoissonLinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:                 missing reference
PoissonLinearForm_cell_integral_0:                            *** (diff = 0.0029685)
QuadratureElementBilinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:     missing reference
QuadratureElementBilinearForm_cell_integral_0:                *** (diff = 0.249892)
QuadratureElementLinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:       missing reference
QuadratureElementLinearForm_cell_integral_0:                  *** (diff = 0.10106)
StokesBilinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:                missing reference
StokesBilinearForm_cell_integral_0:                           OK
StokesLinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:                  missing reference
StokesLinearForm_cell_integral_0:                             *** (diff = 0.00140453)
SubDomainsBilinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:            missing reference
SubDomainsBilinearForm_cell_integral_0:                       OK
SubDomainsBilinearForm_cell_integral_1_quadrature:            missing reference
SubDomainsBilinearForm_cell_integral_1:                       OK
SubDomainFunctional_cell_integral_0:                          OK
TensorWeightedPoissonBilinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature: missing reference
TensorWeightedPoissonBilinearForm_cell_integral_0:            OK
VectorLaplaceGradCurlBilinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature: missing reference
VectorLaplaceGradCurlBilinearForm_cell_integral_0:            OK
VectorLaplaceGradCurlLinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:   missing reference
VectorLaplaceGradCurlLinearForm_cell_integral_0:              *** (diff = 0.00206928)

Results for tensor representation
---------------------------------

ConstantBilinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:              FFC compilation failed
ConstantBilinearForm_cell_integral_0:                         FFC compilation failed
ConstantLinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:                FFC compilation failed
ConstantLinearForm_cell_integral_0:                           FFC compilation failed
ElasticityBilinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:            FFC compilation failed
ElasticityBilinearForm_cell_integral_0:                       FFC compilation failed
EnergyNormFunctional_cell_integral_0_quadrature:              GCC compilation failed
EnergyNormFunctional_cell_integral_0:                         GCC compilation failed
EquationBilinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:              GCC compilation failed
EquationBilinearForm_cell_integral_0:                         *** (diff = 0.757096)
EquationLinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:                GCC compilation failed
EquationLinearForm_cell_integral_0:                           *** (diff = 0.332041)
FunctionOperatorsBilinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:     FFC compilation failed
FunctionOperatorsBilinearForm_cell_integral_0:                FFC compilation failed
HeatBilinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:                  GCC compilation failed
HeatBilinearForm_cell_integral_0:                             OK
HeatLinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:                    GCC compilation failed
HeatLinearForm_cell_integral_0:                               OK
MassBilinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:                  GCC compilation failed
MassBilinearForm_cell_integral_0:                             *** (diff = 0.00030279)
MixedPoissonBilinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:          FFC compilation failed
MixedPoissonBilinearForm_cell_integral_0:                     FFC compilation failed
MixedPoissonLinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:            FFC compilation failed
MixedPoissonLinearForm_cell_integral_0:                       FFC compilation failed
NavierStokesBilinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:          FFC compilation failed
NavierStokesBilinearForm_cell_integral_0:                     FFC compilation failed
NeumannProblemBilinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:        FFC compilation failed
NeumannProblemBilinearForm_cell_integral_0:                   FFC compilation failed
NeumannProblemLinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:          FFC compilation failed
NeumannProblemLinearForm_cell_integral_0:                     FFC compilation failed
OptimizationBilinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:          GCC compilation failed
OptimizationBilinearForm_cell_integral_0:                     OK
OptimizationLinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:            GCC compilation failed
OptimizationLinearForm_cell_integral_0:                       OK
PoissonDGBilinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:             GCC compilation failed
PoissonDGBilinearForm_cell_integral_0:                        OK
PoissonDGLinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:               GCC compilation failed
PoissonDGLinearForm_cell_integral_0:                          OK
PoissonSystemBilinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:         FFC compilation failed
PoissonSystemBilinearForm_cell_integral_0:                    FFC compilation failed
PoissonSystemLinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:           FFC compilation failed
PoissonSystemLinearForm_cell_integral_0:                      FFC compilation failed
PoissonBilinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:               GCC compilation failed
PoissonBilinearForm_cell_integral_0:                          OK
PoissonLinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:                 GCC compilation failed
PoissonLinearForm_cell_integral_0:                            OK
QuadratureElementBilinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:     FFC compilation failed
QuadratureElementBilinearForm_cell_integral_0:                FFC compilation failed
QuadratureElementLinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:       FFC compilation failed
QuadratureElementLinearForm_cell_integral_0:                  FFC compilation failed
StokesBilinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:                FFC compilation failed
StokesBilinearForm_cell_integral_0:                           FFC compilation failed
StokesLinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:                  FFC compilation failed
StokesLinearForm_cell_integral_0:                             FFC compilation failed
SubDomainsBilinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:            GCC compilation failed
SubDomainsBilinearForm_cell_integral_0:                       *** (diff = 0.000314)
SubDomainsBilinearForm_cell_integral_1_quadrature:            GCC compilation failed
SubDomainsBilinearForm_cell_integral_1:                       *** (diff = 0.02434)
SubDomainFunctional_cell_integral_0:                          OK
TensorWeightedPoissonBilinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature: FFC compilation failed
TensorWeightedPoissonBilinearForm_cell_integral_0:            FFC compilation failed
VectorLaplaceGradCurlBilinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature: FFC compilation failed
VectorLaplaceGradCurlBilinearForm_cell_integral_0:            FFC compilation failed
VectorLaplaceGradCurlLinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:   FFC compilation failed
VectorLaplaceGradCurlLinearForm_cell_integral_0:              FFC compilation failed

changeset:   1440:0f23bfdd2157a7ea3764e24b9988e13c7d090bf7
user:        Anders Logg <[email-masked]>
date:        Wed Mar 18 23:34:51 2009 +0100
files:       ffc/compiler/representation/tensor/ufltensorrepresentation.py
description:
Bug fix in extraction of integrals for tensor representation

changeset:   1439:6bb3e51e7742270360283b60a2552c3a8f06939c
user:        Anders Logg <[email-masked]>
date:        Wed Mar 18 23:28:02 2009 +0100
files:       test/simple_verify_tensors/cppcode.py test/simple_verify_tensors/test.py
description:
Update simple_verify_tensors to handle facet integrals. Current status
for quadrature:

ConstantBilinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:              missing reference
ConstantBilinearForm_cell_integral_0:                         OK
ConstantLinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:                missing reference
ConstantLinearForm_cell_integral_0:                           OK
ElasticityBilinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:            missing reference
ElasticityBilinearForm_cell_integral_0:                       OK
EnergyNormFunctional_cell_integral_0_quadrature:              missing reference
EnergyNormFunctional_cell_integral_0:                         *** (diff = 0.0004636)
EquationBilinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:              missing reference
EquationBilinearForm_cell_integral_0:                         OK
EquationLinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:                missing reference
EquationLinearForm_cell_integral_0:                           *** (diff = 0.00296852)
FunctionOperatorsBilinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:     missing reference
FunctionOperatorsBilinearForm_cell_integral_0:                *** (diff = 0.010091)
HeatBilinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:                  missing reference
HeatBilinearForm_cell_integral_0:                             OK
HeatLinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:                    missing reference
HeatLinearForm_cell_integral_0:                               *** (diff = 0.0033219)
MassBilinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:                  missing reference
MassBilinearForm_cell_integral_0:                             *** (diff = 1e-09)
MixedPoissonBilinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:          missing reference
MixedPoissonBilinearForm_cell_integral_0:                     OK
MixedPoissonLinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:            missing reference
MixedPoissonLinearForm_cell_integral_0:                       OK
NavierStokesBilinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:          missing reference
NavierStokesBilinearForm_cell_integral_0:                     OK
NeumannProblemBilinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:        missing reference
NeumannProblemBilinearForm_cell_integral_0:                   OK
NeumannProblemLinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:          missing reference
NeumannProblemLinearForm_cell_integral_0:                     *** (diff = 0.0029685)
OptimizationBilinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:          missing reference
OptimizationBilinearForm_cell_integral_0:                     OK
OptimizationLinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:            missing reference
OptimizationLinearForm_cell_integral_0:                       *** (diff = 0.00170424)
PoissonDGBilinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:             missing reference
PoissonDGBilinearForm_cell_integral_0:                        OK
PoissonDGLinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:               missing reference
PoissonDGLinearForm_cell_integral_0:                          *** (diff = 0.0029685)
PoissonSystemBilinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:         missing reference
PoissonSystemBilinearForm_cell_integral_0:                    OK
PoissonSystemLinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:           missing reference
PoissonSystemLinearForm_cell_integral_0:                      *** (diff = 0.0029685)
PoissonBilinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:               missing reference
PoissonBilinearForm_cell_integral_0:                          OK
PoissonLinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:                 missing reference
PoissonLinearForm_cell_integral_0:                            *** (diff = 0.0029685)
QuadratureElementBilinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:     missing reference
QuadratureElementBilinearForm_cell_integral_0:                *** (diff = 0.249892)
QuadratureElementLinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:       missing reference
QuadratureElementLinearForm_cell_integral_0:                  *** (diff = 0.10106)
StokesBilinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:                missing reference
StokesBilinearForm_cell_integral_0:                           OK
StokesLinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:                  missing reference
StokesBilinearForm_cell_integral_0:                           OK
StokesLinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:                  missing reference
StokesLinearForm_cell_integral_0:                             *** (diff = 0.00140453)
SubDomainsBilinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:            missing reference
SubDomainsBilinearForm_cell_integral_0:                       OK
SubDomainsBilinearForm_cell_integral_1_quadrature:            missing reference
SubDomainsBilinearForm_cell_integral_1:                       OK
SubDomainFunctional_cell_integral_0:                          OK
TensorWeightedPoissonBilinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature: missing reference
TensorWeightedPoissonBilinearForm_cell_integral_0:            OK
VectorLaplaceGradCurlBilinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature: missing reference
VectorLaplaceGradCurlBilinearForm_cell_integral_0:            OK
VectorLaplaceGradCurlLinearForm_cell_integral_0_quadrature:   missing reference
VectorLaplaceGradCurlLinearForm_cell_integral_0:              *** (diff = 0.00206928)

----------------------------------------------------------------------
For more details, visit http://www.fenics.org/hg/ffc