Subject: [FFC-dev] FFC test.py error

From: Shawn Walker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 17:26:42 -0400 (EDT)

I cloned a new FFC directory, and re-installed it.  I then tried to run 
the test.py module and got a bunch of invalid syntax errors.  I noticed 
there were a lot of changes to this recently.  I guess things are still 
being worked out?

- Shawn

---

From: Shawn Walker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 17:28:53 -0400 (EDT)

Nevermind.  I just got the update.

- Shawn

On Sun, 28 Sep 2008, Shawn Walker wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> FFC-dev mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://www.fenics.org/mailman/listinfo/ffc-dev
>

---

From: Anders Logg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 00:05:56 +0200

Good to know. It's been broken on and off during the weekend (since
tests work fine on my laptop but only because I still have old .pyc
files and similar lying around after moving stuff).

-- 
Anders