Subject: [FFC-dev] [HG FFC] Bug fix for taking grad() of vector

From: [email-masked] (FFC)
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 23:54:23 +0100 (CET)

One or more new changesets pushed to the primary ffc repository.
A short summary of the last three changesets is included below.

changeset:   1034:cbcfaaeb781c6d9fa2fee6992d73dc4b5f1abdc0
tag:         tip
user:        "Anders Logg <[email-masked]>"
date:        Thu Dec 20 23:54:22 2007 +0100
files:       src/ffc/compiler/language/operators.py
description:
Bug fix for taking grad() of vector

changeset:   1033:e492b65530e5e55b79fb113de114a4e8c746058b
user:        "Anders Logg <[email-masked]>"
date:        Thu Dec 20 22:44:35 2007 +0100
files:       src/ffc/compiler/language/algebra.py src/ffc/compiler/language/operators.py
description:
Implement divergence operator for matrices: dA_{ij}/dx_j

changeset:   1032:d07a3274ade9dbae739448a172f2133872fbca1e
user:        "Anders Logg <[email-masked]>"
date:        Thu Dec 20 16:55:41 2007 +0100
files:       src/ffc/compiler/language/operators.py
description:
Bug fix for operator sqrt() when applied to a float

----------------------------------------------------------------------
For more details, visit http://www.fenics.org/hg/ffc