Subject: [FFC-dev] import bug

From: "Garth N. Wells" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 19:05:59 +0100

In a bunch of places

   from ffc.common.util import *

and

   from util import *

should be replaced by

   from ffc.common.utils import *

and

   from utils import *

Also, a lot of debugging output is being generated.

Garth

---

From: Anders Logg <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 23:11:00 +0100

>    from ffc.common.utils import *

Thanks, fixed.

> Also, a lot of debugging output is being generated.

Yes, I raised the default debug level in FFC from -1 to 0, but the new
FFC (-l ufc) is/will be less verbose than the current FFC (without -l
ufc). Perhaps when the new FFC has matured and the output is not so
interesting anymore, I can move it back to -1.

To turn it off, compile with -s or --silent.

/Anders