Subject: [FFC-dev] version ?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 10:45:16 +0200 (MEST)

Anders,

When running the latest cvs-version on FFC (on skalman) I get the message
that it is version 0.1.8, but I guess it should be 0.1.9?

/Johan

skalman:~/local/ffc/src/demo> ../bin/ffc Mass.form
This is FFC, the FEniCS Form Compiler, version 0.1.8.
For further information, go to http://www/fenics.org/ffc/.

Parsing Mass.form
Output written to Mass.py
[[((-1.0, -1.0),), ((1.0, -1.0),), ((-1.0, 1.0),)], [(), (), ()], [()]]
((-1.0, -1.0), (1.0, -1.0), (-1.0, 1.0))

Compiling form:  | vi0*vi1*dX
Finite element of test space:  Lagrange finite element of degree 1 on a
Triangle
Finite element of trial space: Lagrange finite element of degree 1 on a
Triangle
Computing 9 integrals, this may take some time
................................................................................

Generating output for DOLFIN
Output written to Mass.h