Subject: [FFC-dev] Constant

From: "Garth N. Wells" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 13:47:44 +0200

The Cahn-Hilliard form in DOLFIN works fine when using

   DG0 = FiniteElement("Discontinuous Lagrange", "triangle", 0)
   theta = Function(DG0)

but when using

   theta = Constant("triangle")

I get the below error.

Garth

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/bin/ffc", line 187, in <module>
     sys.exit(main(sys.argv[1:]))
   File "/usr/bin/ffc", line 100, in main
     execfile(outname, ns)
   File "CahnHilliard2D.py", line 72, in <module>
     compile([a, L, M, element], "CahnHilliard2D", "tensor", "dolfin", 
{'blas': False, 'precision=': '15', 'optimize': False})
   File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/ffc/compiler/compiler.py", 
line 63, in compile
     __compile_forms(forms, prefix, representation, output_language, 
options)
   File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/ffc/compiler/compiler.py", 
line 86, in __compile_forms
     form_data = analyze_form(form)
   File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/ffc/compiler/compiler.py", 
line 166, in analyze_form
     form_data = analyze(form)
   File 
"/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/ffc/compiler/analysis/analyze.py", 
line 24, in analyze
     raw_form = str(form)
   File 
"/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/ffc/compiler/language/algebra.py", 
line 654, in __repr__
     return " + ".join([p.__repr__() for p in self.monomials])
   File 
"/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/ffc/compiler/language/algebra.py", 
line 515, in __repr__
     t = "".join([t.__repr__() for t in self.transforms])
   File 
"/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/ffc/compiler/language/tokens.py", line 
147, in __repr__
     raise FormError("Wrong value for restriction of transform")
NameError: global name 'FormError' is not defined

---

From: Anders Logg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 14:03:52 +0200

I'll take a look.

/Anders

On Tue, May 15, 2007 at 01:47:44PM +0200, Garth N. Wells wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> FFC-dev mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://www.fenics.org/mailman/listinfo/ffc-dev