Subject: [Ffc] Help wanted

From: Anders Logg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 00:01:40 +0100

I have completed the implementation of regression testing and added
references computed with FFC 0.7.1.

If possible, I'd like some help in sorting through the output from the
regression test, list issues that need fixing (and fix the issues).

To run the regression tests, just enter test/regression and run

  python test.py

To run with an old version of FFC and update the references, the
following steps need to be taken:

1. Get a modded FFC 0.7.1 which does not throw exceptions in not
implemented UFC 1.2 functions:

  https://code.launchpad.net/~ffc-core/ffc/ffc-0.7.1-reference

Feel free to push further fixes here if needed.

2. Install UFL 0.4.1

3. Change the variable run_old_ffc in test.py

The new regression tests check *everything* so the number of reported
errors are pretty massive.

--
Anders