Subject: [Ffc] Auto cell shape selection

From: "Garth N. Wells" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 23:17:47 +0000

I've run into a problem with a mixed element. Looks like the auto
selection of the cell shape isn't working (see last element below, cell
shape is "None"). Hopefully someone can see an easy fix, otherwise I can
try to simplify the problem case.

Garth

The cell shape of all elements MUST be equal:
(MixedElement(*[MixedElement(*[FiniteElement('Lagrange',
Cell('triangle', 1, Space(2)), 2), FiniteElement('Lagrange',
Cell('triangle', 1, Space(2)), 2)], **{'value_shape': (2,) }),
FiniteElement('Lagrange', Cell('triangle', 1, Space(2)), 1),
FiniteElement('Lagrange', Cell('triangle', 1, Space(2)), 1),
FiniteElement('Lagrange', Cell('triangle', 1, Space(2)), 1)],
**{'value_shape': (5,) }), FiniteElement('Discontinuous Lagrange',
Cell(None, 1, Space(?)), 0))

---

From: "Garth N. Wells" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 23:34:55 +0000

> try to simplify the problem case.

Same problem in

    demo/pde/dg/advection-diffusion/python

Garth

> _______________________________________________
> Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~ffc
> Post to     : [email-masked]
> Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~ffc
> More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp