Subject: [Ffc] regression tests

From: "Garth N. Wells" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 12:34:58 +0000

Should me move the FFC regression tests into a separate repository? When
they change frequently, it starts to blow out the size of ffc code
repositopry.

Garth

---

From: Anders Logg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 14:01:15 +0100

> they change frequently, it starts to blow out the size of ffc code

It would lead to complications to have it in a separate repository,
but perhaps if we can find a good way for the regression test script
to interact with that other repository so one can keep the test itself
part of the main repository but move the data outside.

--
Anders

---

From: "Garth N. Wells" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 13:02:44 +0000

> part of the main repository but move the data outside.

The data can still be inside - just with its revision control.

Garth

---

From: Anders Logg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 14:27:56 +0100

> The data can still be inside - just with its revision control.

How do you mean? Inside what?

--
Anders