Subject: [Ffc] [Fwd: [Branch ~ffc-core/ffc/main] Rev 1332: Add new operators for the symbolics classes and rearrange unit tests for maintainability.]

From: "Garth N. Wells" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 10:30:09 +0000

Was this meant for ffc-dev? It was committed to ffc-main.

Garth

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Branch ~ffc-core/ffc/main] Rev 1332: Add new operators for
the	symbolics classes and rearrange unit tests for maintainability.
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2010 17:48:17 -0000
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: Garth Wells <[email-masked]>

------------------------------------------------------------
revno: 1332
committer: Kristian B. Ølgaard <[email-masked]>
branch nick: ffc
timestamp: Thu 2010-01-07 18:45:09 +0100
message:
  Add new operators for the symbolics classes and rearrange unit tests
for maintainability.
removed:
  test/unit/test_symbolics.py
added:
  test/unit/symbolics/
  test/unit/symbolics/testdgelastodyn.py
  test/unit/symbolics/testelasticity2d.py
  test/unit/symbolics/testelasticityterm.py
  test/unit/symbolics/testelasweighted.py
  test/unit/symbolics/testelasweighted2.py
  test/unit/symbolics/testexpandoperations.py
  test/unit/symbolics/testfloat.py
  test/unit/symbolics/testfloatoperators.py
  test/unit/symbolics/testfraction.py
  test/unit/symbolics/testfractionoperators.py
  test/unit/symbolics/testmixedsymbols.py
  test/unit/symbolics/testnotfinished.py
  test/unit/symbolics/testpoisson.py
  test/unit/symbolics/testproduct.py
  test/unit/symbolics/testproductoperators.py
  test/unit/symbolics/testrealexamples.py
  test/unit/symbolics/testreducegip.py
  test/unit/symbolics/testreduceoperations.py
  test/unit/symbolics/testreducevartype.py
  test/unit/symbolics/testsum.py
  test/unit/symbolics/testsumoperators.py
  test/unit/symbolics/testsymbol.py
  test/unit/symbolics/testsymbolics.py
  test/unit/symbolics/testsymboloperators.py
modified:
  AUTHORS
  ffc/log.py
  ffc/quadrature/floatvalue.py
  ffc/quadrature/fraction.py
  ffc/quadrature/product.py
  ffc/quadrature/sumobj.py
  ffc/quadrature/symbol.py
  test/unit/test.py
The size of the diff (6018 lines) is larger than your specified limit of
1000 lines

--
lp:ffc
https://code.launchpad.net/~ffc-core/ffc/main

Your team FFC Core Team is subscribed to branch lp:ffc.
To unsubscribe from this branch go to
https://code.launchpad.net/~ffc-core/ffc/main/+edit-subscription.

---

From: Kristian Oelgaard <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 12:04:03 +0100 (CET)

> Was this meant for ffc-dev? It was committed to ffc-main.

That was on purpose. It was to check that the changes did not break the unit tests and codegeneration.

Kristian