Subject: [Ffc] form object not iterable

From: Patrick Riesen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 13:19:33 +0100

hi, i just pulled from the ffc repository and i get this error when 
compiling my forms with '--debug':

   Compiler stage 4.1: Generating additional wrapper code
   ------------------------------------------------------
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/scratch-second/priesen/FEniCS/build/bin/ffc", line 167, in 
<module>
     sys.exit(main(sys.argv[1:]))
   File "/scratch-second/priesen/FEniCS/build/bin/ffc", line 149, in main
     compile_form(ufd.forms, ufd.object_names, prefix, parameters)
   File 
"/scratch-second/priesen/FEniCS/build/lib/python2.5/site-packages/ffc/compiler.py", 
line 155, in compile_form
     wrapper_code = generate_wrapper_code(analysis, prefix, parameters)
   File 
"/scratch-second/priesen/FEniCS/build/lib/python2.5/site-packages/ffc/wrappers.py", 
line 47, in generate_wrapper_code
     for (i, (form, form_data)) in enumerate(form_and_data):
TypeError: 'Form' object is not iterable

regards,
patrick

---

From: Mehdi Nikbakht <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 13:37:00 +0100

It seems that you have forgotten to update UFL.

Mehdi
On Wed, 2010-02-10 at 13:19 +0100, Patrick Riesen wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~ffc
> Post to     : [email-masked]
> Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~ffc
> More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

---

From: Patrick Riesen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 14:50:43 +0100

hello mehdi,

i did update all packages, including UFL .

if i do not use the option '-l dolfin' it works.

patrick

---

From: Patrick Riesen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 14:55:06 +0100

i just pulled again from the FFC repo, i works now :-)

thank you,

patrick