Subject: [Ffc] auto representation

From: "Garth N. Wells" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 May 2010 13:29:41 +0100

The auto representation with FFC seems to be working pretty well, with 
the exception of higher-order Lagrange when FErari is installed. It's 
unbearably slow. Could this be easily tweaked?

Garth

---

From: Anders Logg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 14:43:09 +0200

On Mon, May 03, 2010 at 01:29:41PM +0100, Garth N. Wells wrote:
> The auto representation with FFC seems to be working pretty well,
> with the exception of higher-order Lagrange when FErari is
> installed. It's unbearably slow. Could this be easily tweaked?
>
> Garth

I don't think so, not without a rewrite of FErari.

But it might be possible to put in an arbitrary upper bound for
when to select FErari over quadrature.

--
Anders

---

From: "Garth N. Wells" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 May 2010 13:51:21 +0100

> I don't think so, not without a rewrite of FErari.

OK. I've removed FErari (after about 40 min and still not having 
compiled Poisson P5).

Garth