Subject: [FFC-dev] [HG FFC] merge

From: [email-masked] (FFC)
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 09:17:35 +0200 (CEST)

One or more new changesets pushed to the primary ffc repository.
A short summary of the last three changesets is included below.

changeset:   1490:3754271ddbc2277071948c2ef8cc14e63abb8aa1
tag:         tip
parent:      1489:032cc800195cfd59abb8fa84592b79443ac919e2
parent:      1488:9f171f5c44f6d1dac94c791e69dc1056100211e5
user:        Anders Logg <[email-masked]>
date:        Mon Apr 06 09:17:25 2009 +0200
files:       
description:
merge

changeset:   1489:032cc800195cfd59abb8fa84592b79443ac919e2
parent:      1487:0ace0d5659139e0d116dc2f7c110e7269b7f06f0
user:        Anders Logg <[email-masked]>
date:        Mon Apr 06 09:11:05 2009 +0200
files:       ffc/compiler/uflcompiler.py
description:
Updates for tuple notation

changeset:   1488:9f171f5c44f6d1dac94c791e69dc1056100211e5
user:        "Kristian Oelgaard <[email-masked]>"
date:        Sun Apr 05 13:22:07 2009 +0200
files:       ffc/compiler/codegeneration/quadrature/reduce_operations2.py ffc/compiler/codegeneration/quadrature/uflquadraturegenerator.py ffc/compiler/codegeneration/quadrature/uflquadraturegenerator_utils2.py
description:
Bug fix in UFL quadrature optimisations.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
For more details, visit http://www.fenics.org/hg/ffc