Subject: [FIAT-dev] Missing shapes in quadrature.py

From: Anders Logg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 14:15:35 -0500

Rob, I tried the latest FIAT and get the following error. It's fairly
obvious what the problem is, but perhaps it's best if you make the
change.

File "../ffc/compiler/finiteelement.py", line 8, in ?
    from FIAT.Lagrange import Lagrange, VectorLagrange
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/FIAT/Lagrange.py", line 16,
  in ?
    import dualbasis, functional, polynomial, functionalset ,
    shapes_new
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/FIAT/dualbasis.py", line 9,
  in ?
    import functional, Numeric
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/FIAT/functional.py", line 9,
  in ?
    import Numeric, quadrature, polynomial, shapes_new
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/FIAT/quadrature.py", line
  109, in ?
    rules = { shapes.LINE: GaussQuadrature , \
NameError: name 'shapes' is not defined

/Anders