Subject: [FIAT-dev] Piecewise constant bug

From: Anders Logg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 18:04:34 -0500

I get the following error message when I try to compile Poisson with
piecewise constants (not that I need it):

ldb must be >= MAX(N,1): ldb=0 N=0ldc must be >= MAX(N,1): ldc=0
N=0Parameter 11 to routine cblas_dgemm was incorrect

It works when I compile the mass matrix, so probably something goes
wrong with tabulate_jet with order > 0 for piecewise constants.

/Anders

This is FFC, the FEniCS Form Compiler, version 0.1.7.
For further information, go to http://www/fenics.org/ffc/.

Parsing Poisson.form
Output written to Poisson.py
Warning: element untested
-------------------------------------------------------------
Creating dof map (experimental)

dofs[0] = cell.id()
-------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------
Creating interpolation (experimental)

c[0] = f(map(3.333333333333334e-01,3.333333333333334e-01))
-------------------------------------------------------------

Compiling form: (dXa0/dxb0)(dXa1/dxb0) |
((d/dXa0)vi1)*((d/dXa1)vi0)*dX
Finite element of test space:  Discontinuous Lagrange finite element
of degree 0 on a Triangle
Finite element of trial space: Discontinuous Lagrange finite element
of degree 0 on a Triangle
ldb must be >= MAX(N,1): ldb=0 N=0ldc must be >= MAX(N,1): ldc=0
N=0Parameter 11 to routine cblas_dgemm was incorrect

-- 
Anders Logg
Research Assistant Professor
Toyota Technological Institute at Chicago
http://www.tti-c.org/logg/