Subject: [Instant] buildbot failure in FEniCS Buildbot on instant-mac-osx

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 13:31:02 +0100

The Buildbot has detected a new failure of instant-mac-osx on FEniCS Buildbot.
Full details are available at:
 http://fenicsproject.org:8080/builders/instant-mac-osx/builds/301

Buildbot URL: http://fenicsproject.org:8080/

Buildslave for this Build: mac-osx

Build Reason: 
Build Source Stamp: HEAD
Blamelist: kent-and

BUILD FAILED: failed instant check

sincerely,
 -The Buildbot

---

From: Johannes Ring <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 15:10:37 +0100

Hi,

The buildbot has been red for a while now for Instant and it is the
test_vtk.py and the test_vmtk.py scripts that are failing. According
to the Instant compile logs, the problem with test_vkt.py is that ITK
is not available on the buildbot slaves. The test_vmtk.py script fails
because vmtk is not available. Is it necessary to run these two test
scripts on the buildbot? I would like to avoid adding ITK and vmtk to
all the buildbot slaves.

Johannes

BTW, the Mac buildbot slave is finally back up again after the hard
drive failure.

On Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 1:31 PM,  <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~instant
> Post to     : [email-masked]
> Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~instant
> More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp
>

---

From: Johannes Ring <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 15:19:22 +0100

On Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 3:17 PM, Kent-Andre Mardal <[email-masked]> wrote:
> OK, should I rename the scripts such that they are not run?

Yes, I think that would be the easiest way to fix this.

Johannes

> Kent
>
> On 25 November 2010 15:10, Johannes Ring <[email-masked]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>