Subject: [Instant-dev] More problems

From: Anders Logg <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 20:37:36 +0100

Something seems to be broken again.

When running with USE_CACHE = 0, then I get the following:

  ffc_form_0.h: Can't open: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
  'ffc_form_0.h'
  Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
  "/scratch/dolfin/dolfin-dev/src/demo/pde/poisson/python/demo.py",
  line 66, in <module>
    u = pde.solve()
  File
  "/scratch/dolfin/dolfin-dev/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/dolfin/assemble.py", line 142, in solve
    (A, self.dof_maps) = assemble(self.a, self.mesh)
  File
  "/scratch/dolfin/dolfin-dev/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/dolfin/assemble.py", line 24, in assemble
    (compiled_form, module, form_data) = jit(form)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/ffc/jit/jit.py", line 60, in
  jit
    instant.create_extension(wrap_headers=[filename],
    module=module_name, additional_declarations=ufc_include,
    include_dirs=path)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/instant.py", line 675, in
  create_extension
    ext.create_extension(**args)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/instant.py", line 242, in
  create_extension
    if self.check_md5sum():
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/instant.py", line 515, in
  check_md5sum
    self.writemd5sumfile(md5sum_files, self.module + ".md5")
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/instant.py", line 487, in
  writemd5sumfile
    fp.write(result)
  TypeError: argument 1 must be string or read-only character buffer,
  not None

And when running with USE_CACHE = 1 (and in between erasing all
generated files) I get the following:

  Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "demo.py", line 66, in <module>
    u = pde.solve()
  File
  "/scratch/dolfin/dolfin-dev/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/dolfin/assemble.py", line 142, in solve
    (A, self.dof_maps) = assemble(self.a, self.mesh)
  File
  "/scratch/dolfin/dolfin-dev/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/dolfin/assemble.py", line 24, in assemble
    (compiled_form, module, form_data) = jit(form)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/ffc/jit/jit.py", line 74, in
  jit
    exec("import %s as compiled_module" % module_name)
  File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
ImportError: No module named ffc_form_0_module

Any suggestions?

-- 
Anders