Subject: [Instant-dev] buildbot failure in linux_32

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 03:06:02 +0100

The Buildbot has detected a new failure of linux_32.
Full details are available at:
 http://fenics.org:8010/instant/linux_32/builds/704

Buildbot URL: http://fenics.org:8010/instant/

Buildslave for this Build: x86-linux

Build Reason: The Nightly scheduler named 'Nightly' triggered this build
Build Source Stamp: HEAD
Blamelist: 

BUILD FAILED: failed test

sincerely,
 -The Buildbot

---

From: Johan Hake <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 09:15:13 +0100

> BUILD FAILED: failed test

The Numeric test fails on the buildbot. It runs smooth here, any clue?

Johan

---

From: Ilmar Wilbers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 09:58:27 +0100

It runs OK now, and it that the time before failing as well, without any 
new changes made in the mean time. I don't know what went wrong, but it 
seems to work now.

ilmar

---

From: Johan Hake <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 10:02:56 +0100

> new changes made in the mean time. I don't know what went wrong, but it

Ok, after my shared_ptr commit I am a bit notorious to get the buildbots up 
and running again.

Johan