Subject: [Instant-dev] [HG instant] changed name of cache_dir

From: [email-masked] (Instant)
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 21:41:46 +0200 (CEST)

One or more new changesets pushed to the primary instant repository.
A short summary of the last three changesets is included below.

changeset:   206:0507b560e4d587312a588606225729d03ca2edf9
tag:         tip
user:        Kent-Andre Mardal <[email-masked]>
date:        Tue Sep 02 21:41:39 2008 +0200
files:       tests/test_Numeric.py tests/test_numarray.py
description:
changed name of cache_dir

changeset:   205:b697eeb9b9c9efe8ec2acabcac181dd4edc6370b
user:        Kent-Andre Mardal <[email-masked]>
date:        Tue Sep 02 21:41:20 2008 +0200
files:       AUTHORS
description:
updated AUTHORS file

changeset:   204:c0526d7ae13bef129aa1fb1a110a30371d7f4ec0
parent:      203:79e53e29eb2d12c8232375c1da75fb911769d11d
parent:      194:f98e9758501ad2ab50a5836200f92dc034a11e83
user:        "Martin Sandve Alnæs <[email-masked]>"
date:        Tue Sep 02 19:35:06 2008 +0200
files:       
description:
merge

----------------------------------------------------------------------
For more details, visit http://www.fenics.org/hg/instant