Subject: [Syfi-dev] Build error

From: "Ilmar Wilbers" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 12:41:51 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

On Ubuntu Intrepid, I get the following error while building syfi:
c++ -o syfi/Robust.os -c -Wall -pipe -ansi -DDEBUG -g -DNDEBUG -O2
-DSYFILIB_VERSION=\"0.5.1\" -fPIC -I. -I/home/ilmarw/builds/include
syfi/Robust.cpp
In file included from syfi/FE.h:6,
                 from syfi/Robust.h:5,
                 from syfi/Robust.cpp:1:
syfi/Polygon.h:96: error: multiple parameters named ‘x1’
syfi/Polygon.h:160: error: multiple parameters named ‘x1’
syfi/Robust.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void
SyFi::Robust::compute_basis_functions()’:
syfi/Robust.cpp:120: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
integer expressions
syfi/Robust.cpp:140: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
integer expressions
syfi/Robust.cpp:160: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
integer expressions
syfi/Robust.cpp:177: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
integer expressions
syfi/Robust.cpp:209: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
integer expressions
syfi/Robust.cpp:210: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
integer expressions
syfi/Robust.cpp:217: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
integer expressions
syfi/Robust.cpp:226: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
integer expressions
syfi/Robust.cpp:231: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
integer expressions
syfi/Robust.cpp:316: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
integer expressions
syfi/Robust.cpp:346: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
integer expressions
syfi/Robust.cpp:375: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
integer expressions
syfi/Robust.cpp:400: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
integer expressions
syfi/Robust.cpp:429: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
integer expressions
syfi/Robust.cpp:430: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
integer expressions
syfi/Robust.cpp:437: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
integer expressions
syfi/Robust.cpp:446: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
integer expressions
syfi/Robust.cpp:451: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
integer expressions
syfi/Robust.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void
SyFi::Robust::compute_basis_functions_old()’:
syfi/Robust.cpp:535: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
integer expressions
syfi/Robust.cpp:562: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
integer expressions
syfi/Robust.cpp:591: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
integer expressions
syfi/Robust.cpp:592: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
integer expressions
syfi/Robust.cpp:599: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
integer expressions
syfi/Robust.cpp:608: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
integer expressions
syfi/Robust.cpp:613: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
integer expressions
scons: *** [syfi/Robust.os] Error 1
scons: building terminated because of errors.
Failure with exit status: 2
Exit message: There was a problem building syfi.

Any idea what the problem is? Because the buildbots are behaving just fine.

ilmar

---

From: "Martin Sandve Alnæs" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 12:46:41 +0200

Try now.

2008/9/26 Ilmar Wilbers <[email-masked]>:
> syfi/Polygon.h:96: error: multiple parameters named 'x1'
> syfi/Polygon.h:160: error: multiple parameters named 'x1'
> syfi/Robust.cpp: In member function 'virtual void
> SyFi::Robust::compute_basis_functions()':
> syfi/Robust.cpp: In member function 'virtual void
> SyFi::Robust::compute_basis_functions_old()':
> _______________________________________________
> SyFi-dev mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://fenics.org/mailman/listinfo/syfi-dev
>

-- 
Martin