Subject: [Syfi] Integration over interior facets not supported?

From: "Marie E. Rognes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2011 18:57:59 +0200

Is integration over interior facets not supported by sfc?

For instance:

from dolfin import *
parameters["form_compiler"]["name"] = "sfc"

# Create mesh and define function space
mesh = UnitSquare(32, 32)
V = FunctionSpace(mesh, "DG", 1)
v = TestFunction(V)
L = v('+')*dS
b = assemble(L)

gives

...

   File 
"/home/meg/local/fenics/src/fenics-syfi/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/sfc/codegeneration/integralcg.py", 
line 186, in gen_geometry_block
     facet_tokens = self.itgrep.iter_facet_tokens(facet)
AttributeError: 'InteriorFacetIntegralRepresentation' object has no 
attribute 'iter_facet_tokens'

If no (it is not supported), do you happen to have any plans for 
supporting it really soon?

--
Marie