Subject: [Syfi-dev] SyFi repository

From: "Garth N. Wells" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 10:04:48 +0100

I just cloned SyFi using hg, and noticed that the repository is huge. A 
number of past releases are included. Would it be possible just to make 
the development available through hg?

Garth

---

From: Kent-Andre Mardal <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 10:36:02 +0100

Yes, I know this is annoying. The reason is that I used subversion
earlier, and there you typically have repositories within repositories. 
Each directory is effectively a new repository, which you can check out
etc. as you like. Apparently, this is different in hg. 

I will fix this somehow in the next realease 0.4, which I think will be
released in ~ 14 days. 

Kent

man, 04,.12.2006 kl. 10.04 +0100, skrev Garth N. Wells:
> _______________________________________________
> SyFi-dev mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://fenics.org/mailman/listinfo/syfi-dev