Subject: [Syfi-dev] [HG syfi] merge

From: [email-masked] (SyFi)
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 16:56:20 +0100 (CET)

One or more new changesets pushed to the primary SyFi repository.
A short summary of the last three changesets is included below.

changeset:   374:bc0743ce32795be53b668290e70c323dc45d6ce7
tag:         tip
parent:      368:0d66359050f8b44262c9a867acec7efbf382ed71
parent:      373:053631f442b4ade06a5d505a6927fceb5eba5be2
user:        "Martin Sandve Alnæs <[email-masked]>"
date:        Wed Mar 07 16:51:55 2007 +0100
files:       python/ufccodegen/ufc_code_gen.py
description:
merge

changeset:   373:053631f442b4ade06a5d505a6927fceb5eba5be2
user:        "Kent-Andre Mardal <[email-masked]>"
date:        Wed Mar 07 15:40:15 2007 +0100
files:       python/ex.i python/setup.py python/typemaps.i
description:
fixed typemaps such that they are consistent with
the new swiginac

improved build system

changeset:   372:e45d3f93e387b6093e62019aa6e5e4e1b9e13007
user:        "Kent-Andre Mardal <[email-masked]>"
date:        Mon Mar 05 13:03:45 2007 +0100
files:       python/setup.py python/ufccodegen/ufc_code_gen.py
description:
merge

----------------------------------------------------------------------
For more details, visit http://www.fenics.org/hg/syfi