Subject: [Syfi-dev] [HG syfi] merge

From: [email-masked] (SyFi)
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 17:42:47 +0100 (CET)

One or more new changesets pushed to the primary SyFi repository.
A short summary of the last three changesets is included below.

changeset:   1096:da5d1ed102593c27613ca473ae08c7a8abdc5b0c
tag:         tip
parent:      1095:1b2095a2d2422d184f1f66c53f1943ccde03aacc
parent:      1094:e04038feb9ba9bbce0714faefdbc922aa4679496
user:        "Kent-Andre Mardal <[email-masked]>"
date:        Tue Jan 15 18:44:47 2008 +0100
files:       
description:
merge

changeset:   1095:1b2095a2d2422d184f1f66c53f1943ccde03aacc
parent:      1083:2baf26356b03ee79ccaeaf44dbb1f06ad7f0bd2e
user:        "Kent-Andre Mardal <[email-masked]>"
date:        Tue Jan 15 18:04:02 2008 +0100
files:       syfi/Lagrange.cpp syfi/Polygon.cpp syfi/Polygon.h syfi/Robust.cpp syfi/Robust.h syfi/utilities.cpp syfi/utilities.h
description:
speeded up Lagrange

modified Robust.cpp to also have pointwise representations

changeset:   1094:e04038feb9ba9bbce0714faefdbc922aa4679496
user:        "Martin Sandve Alnæs <[email-masked]>"
date:        Tue Jan 15 15:11:26 2008 +0100
files:       doc/efficiency/efficiency.tex
description:
Text updates.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
For more details, visit http://www.fenics.org/hg/syfi