Subject: [Syfi-dev] Problems building SyFi

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 10:02:59 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

the latest changes seem to have introduced some errors when building SyFi
(see error message below). It was working fine for me yesterday.

Johannes

make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/johannr/src/fromhg/syfi/syfi'
Making all in python
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/johannr/src/fromhg/syfi/python' python
setup.py build
SyFi.i:102: Error: Unable to find 'Nedelec2HdivPtv.h'
SyFi.i:107: Error: Unable to find 'RobustPtv.h'
running build
running build_py
creating build
creating build/lib.linux-i686-2.5
copying SyFi.py -> build/lib.linux-i686-2.5
creating build/lib.linux-i686-2.5/sfc
copying sfc/__init__.py -> build/lib.linux-i686-2.5/sfc
copying sfc/integral_tools.py -> build/lib.linux-i686-2.5/sfc
copying sfc/affine_map.py -> build/lib.linux-i686-2.5/sfc
copying sfc/sign_on_basis.py -> build/lib.linux-i686-2.5/sfc
copying sfc/symbolic_utils.py -> build/lib.linux-i686-2.5/sfc
copying sfc/CodeFormatter.py -> build/lib.linux-i686-2.5/sfc
copying sfc/UFCCell.py -> build/lib.linux-i686-2.5/sfc
copying sfc/QuadFunction.py -> build/lib.linux-i686-2.5/sfc
copying sfc/compiler.py -> build/lib.linux-i686-2.5/sfc
copying sfc/symbol_factory.py -> build/lib.linux-i686-2.5/sfc
creating build/lib.linux-i686-2.5/sfc/quadrature
copying sfc/quadrature/__init__.py ->
build/lib.linux-i686-2.5/sfc/quadrature
copying sfc/quadrature/quad_tables.py ->
build/lib.linux-i686-2.5/sfc/quadrature
copying sfc/quadrature/quadrature.py ->
build/lib.linux-i686-2.5/sfc/quadrature
copying sfc/quadrature/quadrature_code.py ->
build/lib.linux-i686-2.5/sfc/quadrature
copying sfc/quadrature/find_order.py ->
build/lib.linux-i686-2.5/sfc/quadrature
copying sfc/quadrature/QuadRule.py ->
build/lib.linux-i686-2.5/sfc/quadrature
creating build/lib.linux-i686-2.5/sfc/common
copying sfc/common/__init__.py -> build/lib.linux-i686-2.5/sfc/common
copying sfc/common/strings.py -> build/lib.linux-i686-2.5/sfc/common
copying sfc/common/options.py -> build/lib.linux-i686-2.5/sfc/common
copying sfc/common/utilities.py -> build/lib.linux-i686-2.5/sfc/common
copying sfc/common/logger.py -> build/lib.linux-i686-2.5/sfc/common
copying sfc/common/timer.py -> build/lib.linux-i686-2.5/sfc/common
creating build/lib.linux-i686-2.5/sfc/fem
copying sfc/fem/__init__.py -> build/lib.linux-i686-2.5/sfc/fem
copying sfc/fem/FE.py -> build/lib.linux-i686-2.5/sfc/fem
copying sfc/fem/Form.py -> build/lib.linux-i686-2.5/sfc/fem
copying sfc/fem/Integral.py -> build/lib.linux-i686-2.5/sfc/fem
copying sfc/fem/FiniteElement.py -> build/lib.linux-i686-2.5/sfc/fem
copying sfc/fem/Function.py -> build/lib.linux-i686-2.5/sfc/fem
creating build/lib.linux-i686-2.5/sfc/dofcode
copying sfc/dofcode/__init__.py -> build/lib.linux-i686-2.5/sfc/dofcode
copying sfc/dofcode/DofT.py -> build/lib.linux-i686-2.5/sfc/dofcode
copying sfc/dofcode/Dof_Ptv.py -> build/lib.linux-i686-2.5/sfc/dofcode
copying sfc/dofcode/Ptv.py -> build/lib.linux-i686-2.5/sfc/dofcode
creating build/lib.linux-i686-2.5/sfc/optimize
copying sfc/optimize/__init__.py -> build/lib.linux-i686-2.5/sfc/optimize
copying sfc/optimize/deps.py -> build/lib.linux-i686-2.5/sfc/optimize
copying sfc/optimize/cse.py -> build/lib.linux-i686-2.5/sfc/optimize
copying sfc/optimize/horner.py -> build/lib.linux-i686-2.5/sfc/optimize
copying sfc/optimize/optimize.py -> build/lib.linux-i686-2.5/sfc/optimize
creating build/lib.linux-i686-2.5/sfc/representations
copying sfc/representations/__init__.py ->
build/lib.linux-i686-2.5/sfc/representations
copying sfc/representations/FERep.py ->
build/lib.linux-i686-2.5/sfc/representations
copying sfc/representations/representations.py ->
build/lib.linux-i686-2.5/sfc/representations
copying sfc/representations/FormRep.py ->
build/lib.linux-i686-2.5/sfc/representations
copying sfc/representations/IntegralRep.py ->
build/lib.linux-i686-2.5/sfc/representations
creating build/lib.linux-i686-2.5/sfc/codegenerators
copying sfc/codegenerators/FiniteElementCG.py ->
build/lib.linux-i686-2.5/sfc/codegenerators
copying sfc/codegenerators/FormCG.py ->
build/lib.linux-i686-2.5/sfc/codegenerators
copying sfc/codegenerators/__init__.py ->
build/lib.linux-i686-2.5/sfc/codegenerators
copying sfc/codegenerators/DofMapSignedCG.py ->
build/lib.linux-i686-2.5/sfc/codegenerators
copying sfc/codegenerators/FiniteElementSignedCG.py ->
build/lib.linux-i686-2.5/sfc/codegenerators
copying sfc/codegenerators/DofMapCG.py ->
build/lib.linux-i686-2.5/sfc/codegenerators
copying sfc/codegenerators/CodeGenerator.py ->
build/lib.linux-i686-2.5/sfc/codegenerators
copying sfc/codegenerators/DofMapDiscontinuousCG.py ->
build/lib.linux-i686-2.5/sfc/codegenerators
copying sfc/codegenerators/CompositeDofMapCG.py ->
build/lib.linux-i686-2.5/sfc/codegenerators
copying sfc/codegenerators/gen_tabulate_tensor.py ->
build/lib.linux-i686-2.5/sfc/codegenerators
copying sfc/codegenerators/DofMapQuadratureCG.py ->
build/lib.linux-i686-2.5/sfc/codegenerators
copying sfc/codegenerators/IntegralCG.py ->
build/lib.linux-i686-2.5/sfc/codegenerators
copying sfc/codegenerators/codegenerators.py ->
build/lib.linux-i686-2.5/sfc/codegenerators
copying sfc/codegenerators/FiniteElementQuadratureCG.py ->
build/lib.linux-i686-2.5/sfc/codegenerators
copying sfc/codegenerators/FunctionCG.py ->
build/lib.linux-i686-2.5/sfc/codegenerators
running build_ext
building '_SyFi' extension
creating build/temp.linux-i686-2.5
gcc-4.2 -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes
-fPIC -I. -I../syfi -I/home/johannr/src/fromhg/syfi/local/include
-I/usr/include/python2.5 -c SyFi_wrap.cxx -o
build/temp.linux-i686-2.5/SyFi_wrap.o
gcc-4.2: SyFi_wrap.cxx: No such file or directory
gcc-4.2: no input files
error: command 'gcc-4.2' failed with exit status 1
make[2]: *** [build] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/johannr/src/fromhg/syfi/python'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/johannr/src/fromhg/syfi'
make: *** [all] Error 2
johannr@simula-x61:syfi$

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 10:29:15 +0100 (CET)

Sorry, it should be fixed now.

Kent

> _______________________________________________
> SyFi-dev mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://fenics.org/mailman/listinfo/syfi-dev
>

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 10:31:27 +0100 (CET)

> Sorry, it should be fixed now.

Yes, it works fine now. Thanks!

Johannes