Subject: [Syfi-dev] [HG syfi] clean up

From: [email-masked] (SyFi)
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 17:46:17 +0100 (CET)

One or more new changesets pushed to the primary SyFi repository.
A short summary of the last three changesets is included below.

changeset:   1021:355b883a56a93d399b5f25eb2da8c3c9a93d29fb
tag:         tip
user:        "Kent-Andre Mardal <[email-masked]>"
date:        Thu Nov 29 18:47:43 2007 +0100
files:       doc/efficiency/code/dealII/conv_vec/conv_vec.cc doc/efficiency/code/dealII/conv_vec3D/conv_vec.cc
description:
clean up

changeset:   1020:251f9eaa92fee4bd3a398442dd8ce493fdd87250
user:        "Kent-Andre Mardal <[email-masked]>"
date:        Thu Nov 29 18:45:01 2007 +0100
files:       doc/efficiency/code/dealII/conv_vec/conv_vec.cc
description:
fix a few things

changeset:   1019:4ce3071dc685bdcdebcb5e8f0ba5c59ecd2c6859
parent:      1018:4ee9fc956abd4b2e7e02f6e5c5a6dfbb4f53f6af
parent:      1016:83653710bc6f04239b88eb7342b389808d3acf77
user:        "Kent-Andre Mardal <[email-masked]>"
date:        Thu Nov 29 17:03:09 2007 +0100
files:       
description:
merge

----------------------------------------------------------------------
For more details, visit http://www.fenics.org/hg/syfi