Subject: [Syfi-dev] [HG syfi] merge

From: [email-masked] (SyFi)
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 16:43:33 +0100 (CET)

One or more new changesets pushed to the primary SyFi repository.
A short summary of the last three changesets is included below.

changeset:   1181:56925178132bffcaf8a2938e59b42d1caab2c6b9
tag:         tip
parent:      1180:8af894a5ea969ec35ce3482649cd827e69f52bca
parent:      1178:d5fd8a371c575fc182e676149d63bad4e77a5e86
user:        "Martin Sandve Alnæs <[email-masked]>"
date:        Wed Feb 20 16:47:54 2008 +0100
files:       
description:
merge

changeset:   1180:8af894a5ea969ec35ce3482649cd827e69f52bca
parent:      1177:ed6f06628fabdd54db7c5a0014a4e11a1a953246
parent:      1179:d870446e13f42a1962020a4b468ef7080aeb816d
user:        "Martin Sandve Alnæs <[email-masked]>"
date:        Wed Feb 20 16:47:20 2008 +0100
files:       
description:
merge

changeset:   1179:d870446e13f42a1962020a4b468ef7080aeb816d
parent:      1176:4d1dcdb9780691a207e09ab74fb4dc927dc0a12e
user:        "Martin Sandve Alnæs <[email-masked]>"
date:        Wed Feb 20 16:45:14 2008 +0100
files:       doc/manual/chapters/femexamples.tex doc/manual/syfi-user-manual.pdf
description:
compilation fix in manual

----------------------------------------------------------------------
For more details, visit http://www.fenics.org/hg/syfi