Subject: Re: [Syfi] [Dorsal] Dorsal fails to build syfi

From: Johannes Ring <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 08:46:19 +0200

On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 11:01 AM, Martin Sandve Alnæs
<[email-masked]> wrote:
> Dorsal tries to run these lines to build and install syfi:
> python -j 1 prefix=/opt/fenics/dorsal-unstable
> python -j 1 prefix=/opt/fenics/dorsal-unstable install

You will need to install SCons.

I guess SCons was removed from the instructions in the .platform files
since SyFi is not enabled by default.

Johannes

BTW, I did some work some time ago on changing SyFi's build system to
CMake. I can try to finish this up this weekend.

---

From: Harish Narayanan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 09:09:34 +0200

> since SyFi is not enabled by default.

Yes, this is why SCons was removed from the instructions.

If it is installed, and you have CLN and GiNaC too, Syfi should build.

Harish