Subject: [Ufl] Ready for release?

From: "Garth N. Wells" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2009 16:35:41 +0000

Are we all set for release 0.4.1 of UFL?

Garth

---

From: Anders Logg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 17:43:12 +0100

> Are we all set for release 0.4.1 of UFL?

Yes!

We need to update the fenics-release script. I'll add it on the
Launchpad page for FEniCS later.

--
Anders

---

From: "Garth N. Wells" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2009 22:45:21 +0000

> Launchpad page for FEniCS later.

If you could push the release script (I don't have a copy) we can start
making releases of UFL, FFC and DOLFIN.

Garth

---

From: Anders Logg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 00:21:38 +0100

> making releases of UFL, FFC and DOLFIN.

I don't have time to do the bzr thing now, but I've attached the
script if you want to start.

It needs updating for the changed location of things. I'll try to
clean it up tomorrow but feel free to have a look.

--
Anders