Subject: [UFL-dev] Added wiki

From: "Martin Sandve Alnæs" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 23:16:13 +0100

Lets add short feature descriptions and TODO's here:
http://www.fenics.org/wiki/UFL

When we've agreed on features they should also be added in test forms
in the hg repository, we need to find a convenient way to organize
that.

-- 
Martin

---

From: Anders Logg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 23:22:53 +0100

> in the hg repository, we need to find a convenient way to organize

Good! We need to send a notification to fenics-dev to suggest the new
project and invite people to comment and participate. Maybe you can
put together something?

Also cc to dolfin-dev, ffc-dev, syfi-dev and other lists that may be
interested.

/Anders