Subject: [Meshbuilder-dev] Build error

From: "Garth N. Wells" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 11:52:51 +0100

Hi,

I'm suddenly now getting the below build error with the latest version 
of meshbuilder.

Garth

In file included from /usr/include/c++/4.3/ext/hash_map:64,
                  from ./base/ObjectManager.h:12,
                  from base/ObjectBase.cpp:2:
/usr/include/c++/4.3/backward/backward_warning.h:33:2: error: #warning 
This file includes at least one deprecated or antiquated header which 
may be removed without further notice at a future date. Please use a 
non-deprecated interface with equivalent functionality instead. For a 
listing of replacement headers and interfaces, consult the file 
backward_warning.h. To disable this warning use -Wno-deprecated.
make: *** [build/ObjectBase.o] Error 1

---

From: "Johannes Ring" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 13:13:07 +0200

I removed the -Wno-deprecated flag yesterday because it was building fine
without it on my system. It seems like it is still needed so I added the
flag back again now.

Johannes

On Thu, June 18, 2009 12:52, Garth N. Wells wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Meshbuilder-dev mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://fenics.org/mailman/listinfo/meshbuilder-dev
>