Subject: [Meshbuilder-dev] libproducer-dev missing?

From: "Garth N. Wells" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 10:37:57 +0100

Has the package libproducer-dev been removed from Hardy? I can't find 
it, so when running

   qmake meshbuilder.pro

I get

   Package producer was not found in the pkg-config search path.
   Perhaps you should add the directory containing `producer.pc'
   to the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable
   No package 'producer' found
   Package producer was not found in the pkg-config search path.
   Perhaps you should add the directory containing `producer.pc'
   to the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable
   No package 'producer' found

Garth

---

From: "Johannes Ring" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 11:45:48 +0200 (CEST)

Yes, Meshbuilder doesn't build on Hardy at the moment. Someone has to
upgrade it to work with OpenSceneGraph version 2.2.

Johannes

On Fri, June 27, 2008 Garth N. Wells wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Meshbuilder-dev mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://fenics.org/mailman/listinfo/meshbuilder-dev
>