Subject: [Meshbuilder-dev] error: ‘struct dolfin::MeshFunction<unsigned int>’ has no member named ‘set’

From: Johannes Ring <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 12:49:32 +0200

Hi,

I have a problem compiling the latest Meshbuilder against DOLFIN
0.9.4. See error message below.

Johannes

g++ -c -pipe -Wall -pipe -ansi -BOOST_UBLAS_NDEBUG -DDEBUG -g -O2
-Werror -DHAS_MPI=1 -DMPICH_IGNORE_CXX_SEEK -DPACKAGE_VERSION="0.9.4"
-DHAS_SLEPC=1 -DHAS_ZLIB=1 -DHAS_UMFPACK=1 -DHAS_PETSC=1 -DHAS_GTS=1
-DHAS_CHOLMOD=1 -DHAS_SCOTCH=1 -DHAS_PARMETIS=1 -fno-strict-aliasing
-pthread -I/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/numpy/core/include
-I/usr/lib/slepcdir/3.0.0
-I/usr/lib/slepcdir/3.0.0/linux-gnu-c-opt/include
-I/usr/lib/slepcdir/3.0.0/include
-I/usr/lib/petscdir/3.0.0/linux-gnu-c-opt/include
-I/usr/lib/petscdir/3.0.0/include -I/usr/lib/openmpi/include
-I/usr/lib/openmpi/lib -I/usr/include/suitesparse
-I/usr/include/python2.5 -I/usr/include/scotch -I/usr/include/libxml2
-I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -Wno-deprecated -g
-w -D_REENTRANT -DLINUX -DQT_CLEAN_NAMESPACE -DQT_NO_DEBUG
-DMB_VERSION_MAJOR=0 -DMB_VERSION_MINOR=2 -DMB_VERSION_PATCH=0
-Dgpp_Cplusplus -Dgpp2_Cplusplus -DNO_EXCEPTION_SUPPORT -DVTK_GRAPHICS
-DNUMT=double -DSAFETY_CHECKS -DQT_QT3SUPPORT_LIB -DQT3_SUPPORT
-DQT_XML_LIB -DQT_OPENGL_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED
-I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I. -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore
-I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui
-I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4/QtOpenGL
-I/usr/include/qt4/QtOpenGL -I/usr/include/qt4/QtXml
-I/usr/include/qt4/QtXml -I/usr/include/qt4/Qt3Support
-I/usr/include/qt4/Qt3Support -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/include -I/include
-I/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -Ibuild -Ibuild -o
build/OsgDolfinObject.o scenegraph/OsgDolfinObject.cpp
scenegraph/OsgDolfinObject.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void
OsgDolfinObject::initialize()’:
scenegraph/OsgDolfinObject.cpp:183: error: ‘struct
dolfin::MeshFunction<unsigned int>’ has no member named ‘set’
scenegraph/OsgDolfinObject.cpp:205: error: ‘struct
dolfin::MeshFunction<unsigned int>’ has no member named ‘set’
scenegraph/OsgDolfinObject.cpp:207: error: ‘struct
dolfin::MeshFunction<unsigned int>’ has no member named ‘set’
scenegraph/OsgDolfinObject.cpp:209: error: ‘struct
dolfin::MeshFunction<unsigned int>’ has no member named ‘set’
scenegraph/OsgDolfinObject.cpp: In member function ‘void
OsgDolfinObject::setVertexBoundaryIndicator(uint, int)’:
scenegraph/OsgDolfinObject.cpp:722: error: ‘struct
dolfin::MeshFunction<unsigned int>’ has no member named ‘set’
scenegraph/OsgDolfinObject.cpp: In member function ‘void
OsgDolfinObject::recursiveVertexFill(uint, int)’:
scenegraph/OsgDolfinObject.cpp:746: error: ‘struct
dolfin::MeshFunction<unsigned int>’ has no member named ‘set’
scenegraph/OsgDolfinObject.cpp: In member function ‘void
OsgDolfinObject::recursiveVertexFillSelected(uint, int, int)’:
scenegraph/OsgDolfinObject.cpp:772: error: ‘struct
dolfin::MeshFunction<unsigned int>’ has no member named ‘set’
scenegraph/OsgDolfinObject.cpp: In member function ‘void
OsgDolfinObject::setVertexAllBoundaryIndicators(int)’:
scenegraph/OsgDolfinObject.cpp:787: error: ‘struct
dolfin::MeshFunction<unsigned int>’ has no member named ‘set’
scenegraph/OsgDolfinObject.cpp: In member function ‘void
OsgDolfinObject::setEdgeBoundaryIndicator(uint, int)’:
scenegraph/OsgDolfinObject.cpp:827: error: ‘struct
dolfin::MeshFunction<unsigned int>’ has no member named ‘set’
scenegraph/OsgDolfinObject.cpp: In member function ‘void
OsgDolfinObject::recursiveEdgeFill(uint, int)’:
scenegraph/OsgDolfinObject.cpp:851: error: ‘struct
dolfin::MeshFunction<unsigned int>’ has no member named ‘set’
scenegraph/OsgDolfinObject.cpp: In member function ‘void
OsgDolfinObject::recursiveEdgeFillSelected(uint, int, int)’:
scenegraph/OsgDolfinObject.cpp:877: error: ‘struct
dolfin::MeshFunction<unsigned int>’ has no member named ‘set’
scenegraph/OsgDolfinObject.cpp: In member function ‘void
OsgDolfinObject::setEdgeAllBoundaryIndicators(int)’:
scenegraph/OsgDolfinObject.cpp:892: error: ‘struct
dolfin::MeshFunction<unsigned int>’ has no member named ‘set’
scenegraph/OsgDolfinObject.cpp: In member function ‘void
OsgDolfinObject::setFaceBoundaryIndicator(uint, int)’:
scenegraph/OsgDolfinObject.cpp:932: error: ‘struct
dolfin::MeshFunction<unsigned int>’ has no member named ‘set’
scenegraph/OsgDolfinObject.cpp: In member function ‘void
OsgDolfinObject::recursiveFaceFill(uint, int)’:
scenegraph/OsgDolfinObject.cpp:956: error: ‘struct
dolfin::MeshFunction<unsigned int>’ has no member named ‘set’
scenegraph/OsgDolfinObject.cpp: In member function ‘void
OsgDolfinObject::recursiveFaceFillSelected(uint, int, int)’:
scenegraph/OsgDolfinObject.cpp:982: error: ‘struct
dolfin::MeshFunction<unsigned int>’ has no member named ‘set’
scenegraph/OsgDolfinObject.cpp: In member function ‘void
OsgDolfinObject::setFaceAllBoundaryIndicators(int)’:
scenegraph/OsgDolfinObject.cpp:997: error: ‘struct
dolfin::MeshFunction<unsigned int>’ has no member named ‘set’
scenegraph/OsgDolfinObject.cpp: In member function ‘void
OsgDolfinObject::undo()’:
scenegraph/OsgDolfinObject.cpp:1174: error: ‘struct
dolfin::MeshFunction<unsigned int>’ has no member named ‘set’
scenegraph/OsgDolfinObject.cpp:1176: error: ‘struct
dolfin::MeshFunction<unsigned int>’ has no member named ‘set’
scenegraph/OsgDolfinObject.cpp:1178: error: ‘struct
dolfin::MeshFunction<unsigned int>’ has no member named ‘set’
scenegraph/OsgDolfinObject.cpp: In member function ‘void
OsgDolfinObject::updateUndoBuffers()’:
scenegraph/OsgDolfinObject.cpp:1194: error: ‘struct
dolfin::MeshFunction<unsigned int>’ has no member named ‘set’
scenegraph/OsgDolfinObject.cpp:1196: error: ‘struct
dolfin::MeshFunction<unsigned int>’ has no member named ‘set’
scenegraph/OsgDolfinObject.cpp:1198: error: ‘struct
dolfin::MeshFunction<unsigned int>’ has no member named ‘set’
make: *** [build/OsgDolfinObject.o] Error 1

---

From: Anders Logg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 12:58:13 +0200

I'll fix this.

--
Anders

On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 12:49:32PM +0200, Johannes Ring wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Meshbuilder-dev mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://fenics.org/mailman/listinfo/meshbuilder-dev

---

From: Anders Logg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 13:44:17 +0200

Should be ok now. It compiles fine on my machine (Ubuntu Karmic Koala).

--
Anders