Subject: [Syfi-dev] SyFi/SFC 0.6.0 Release

From: Kent Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2009 10:31:06 +0200

A new version of SyFi/SFC is out. 

The release of SyFi/SFC 0.6.0 includes a rewritten version of SFC, which
is now based on UFL. Most notable in this release is the capability for
exploiting the automatic differentiation tools in UFL.  

Notice also that SFC can now be used as a form compiler in PyDolfin. 

Kent

---

From: Harish Narayanan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2009 10:58:26 +0200

> exploiting the automatic differentiation tools in UFL.

Does this mean SFC no longer depends on GiNaC?

Harish

---

From: Martin Sandve Alnæs <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 11:09:23 +0200

> Does this mean SFC no longer depends on GiNaC?

No.

Martin