Subject: [Syfi-dev] [HG syfi] merge

From: [email-masked] (SyFi)
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 17:38:23 +0100 (CET)

One or more new changesets pushed to the primary SyFi repository.
A short summary of the last three changesets is included below.

changeset:   1070:813e9cd4a9351a98025238b53f209222c6a8c071
tag:         tip
parent:      1069:2329b7ba0c0298669d62b3c85b41a7aac1085f25
parent:      1068:6d9c660887839d304294727bfd5771fb2e32f8c4
user:        "Kent-Andre Mardal <[email-masked]>"
date:        Tue Dec 18 18:40:03 2007 +0100
files:       
description:
merge

changeset:   1069:2329b7ba0c0298669d62b3c85b41a7aac1085f25
parent:      1065:89fa1e4752144e3b5bc53c0ab7ce981bd39c32f9
user:        "Kent-Andre Mardal <[email-masked]>"
date:        Tue Dec 18 18:39:28 2007 +0100
files:       python/setup.py.in syfi/Robust.cpp syfi/Robust.h
description:
fix in setup.py.in

implemented the "KLMR" element

changeset:   1068:6d9c660887839d304294727bfd5771fb2e32f8c4
user:        "Martin Sandve Alnæs <[email-masked]>"
date:        Tue Dec 18 14:26:30 2007 +0100
files:       doc/efficiency/efficiency.tex
description:
Some pros/cons in conclusion, ++

----------------------------------------------------------------------
For more details, visit http://www.fenics.org/hg/syfi