Subject: [Syfi-dev] [HG syfi] fix a few things

From: [email-masked] (SyFi)
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 17:43:35 +0100 (CET)

One or more new changesets pushed to the primary SyFi repository.
A short summary of the last three changesets is included below.

changeset:   1020:251f9eaa92fee4bd3a398442dd8ce493fdd87250
tag:         tip
user:        "Kent-Andre Mardal <[email-masked]>"
date:        Thu Nov 29 18:45:01 2007 +0100
files:       doc/efficiency/code/dealII/conv_vec/conv_vec.cc
description:
fix a few things

changeset:   1019:4ce3071dc685bdcdebcb5e8f0ba5c59ecd2c6859
parent:      1018:4ee9fc956abd4b2e7e02f6e5c5a6dfbb4f53f6af
parent:      1016:83653710bc6f04239b88eb7342b389808d3acf77
user:        "Kent-Andre Mardal <[email-masked]>"
date:        Thu Nov 29 17:03:09 2007 +0100
files:       
description:
merge

changeset:   1018:4ee9fc956abd4b2e7e02f6e5c5a6dfbb4f53f6af
user:        "Kent-Andre Mardal <[email-masked]>"
date:        Thu Nov 29 17:02:55 2007 +0100
files:       doc/efficiency/code/dealII/conv_vec/conv_vec.cc doc/efficiency/code/dealII/conv_vec/run.v doc/efficiency/code/dealII/quad/Makefile doc/efficiency/code/dealII/quad/quad.cc doc/efficiency/code/dealII/quad/run.sh doc/efficiency/code/dealII/quad3D/Makefile doc/efficiency/code/dealII/quad3D/quad.cc doc/efficiency/code/dealII/quad3D/run.sh
description:
added generation of quadrature with deal

----------------------------------------------------------------------
For more details, visit http://www.fenics.org/hg/syfi