Subject: [Syfi-dev] [HG syfi] Some pros/cons in conclusion, ++

From: [email-masked] (SyFi)
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 14:25:19 +0100 (CET)

One or more new changesets pushed to the primary SyFi repository.
A short summary of the last three changesets is included below.

changeset:   1068:6d9c660887839d304294727bfd5771fb2e32f8c4
tag:         tip
user:        "Martin Sandve Alnæs <[email-masked]>"
date:        Tue Dec 18 14:26:30 2007 +0100
files:       doc/efficiency/efficiency.tex
description:
Some pros/cons in conclusion, ++

changeset:   1067:02f778fd96221e7b08d25a7b0113876455692bd6
parent:      1066:febe0f3f8be57f31ee1774ef3bbfaf3acde9b12e
parent:      1065:89fa1e4752144e3b5bc53c0ab7ce981bd39c32f9
user:        "Martin Sandve Alnæs <[email-masked]>"
date:        Tue Dec 18 12:04:52 2007 +0100
files:       python/ex.i python/ex_old.i python/setup.py python/typemaps.i python/typemaps_old.i
description:
merge

changeset:   1066:febe0f3f8be57f31ee1774ef3bbfaf3acde9b12e
parent:      1061:312d3a9c666b5a3f48b57cc7c007fa69d33d9233
user:        "Martin Sandve Alnæs <[email-masked]>"
date:        Tue Dec 18 12:02:56 2007 +0100
files:       doc/efficiency/efficiency.tex python/setup.py
description:
Rewrite of some text up to examples.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
For more details, visit http://www.fenics.org/hg/syfi