Subject: [Syfi-dev] [HG syfi] Fixed using optimization for symbolic expressions.

From: [email-masked] (SyFi)
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 17:34:37 +0200 (CEST)

One or more new changesets pushed to the primary SyFi repository.
A short summary of the last three changesets is included below.

changeset:   753:ed6f55c40a809b586fff6f2f7319a4081990ce78
tag:         tip
user:        "Martin Sandve Alnæs <[email-masked]>"
date:        Wed Sep 12 17:36:28 2007 +0200
files:       python/sfc/UserForm.py python/sfc/common/options.py
description:
Fixed using optimization for symbolic expressions.
Added options for turning parts of the optimization on and off:

In the sfc.common.options namespace:

opt_code = True
opt_code_params = {
                   "verbose":                      False,
                   "extract_A_components":         True,
                   "remove_unused_tokens_first":   True,
                   "extract_functions":            False,
                   "elimitate_common_expressions": True,
                   "propagate_literals":           True,
                   "remove_unused_tokens_last":    True,
                   "verify":                       False,
                   "verify_each_stage":            False,
                   }

changeset:   752:06ade30ff6508c6972372d809bbe53b4077d7ce4
user:        "Martin Sandve Alnæs <[email-masked]>"
date:        Wed Sep 12 15:11:35 2007 +0200
files:       python/sfc/optimize/optimize.py
description:
bugfix

changeset:   751:4337c92c30673b7e0442a77d9a135b4ead9931e0
user:        "Martin Sandve Alnæs <[email-masked]>"
date:        Wed Sep 12 15:08:20 2007 +0200
files:       python/sfc/optimize/optimize.py
description:
Recursive splitting of sums and products.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
For more details, visit http://www.fenics.org/hg/syfi