Subject: [Syfi-dev] [HG syfi] Fixed bug in Polygon.

From: [email-masked] (SyFi)
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 16:00:14 +0100 (CET)

One or more new changesets pushed to the primary SyFi repository.
A short summary of the last three changesets is included below.

changeset:   1010:c6691c2cc972ea712bbedb48bfc60fa76ef5fa02
tag:         tip
user:        "Martin Sandve Alnæs <[email-masked]>"
date:        Wed Nov 28 16:00:47 2007 +0100
files:       benchmarks_v2/sfc_bench.py python/sfc/UFCCell.py syfi/Lagrange.cpp syfi/Polygon.cpp
description:
Fixed bug in Polygon.

changeset:   1009:f1788108979c2c576c8d77318fa18880462d3c43
user:        "Martin Sandve Alnæs <[email-masked]>"
date:        Wed Nov 28 13:30:18 2007 +0100
files:       python/sfc/Form.py python/sfc/Integral.py
description:
Added facet area computation for hexes.

changeset:   1008:c78f5a101a51af095e3bccf754d606aac3bc0441
parent:      1007:5d41f2b0813c5559163ecef7b0183b31d60406b0
parent:      1004:0776cbac8b2551088b731d84970434195a7da9b7
user:        "Martin Sandve Alnæs <[email-masked]>"
date:        Wed Nov 28 11:27:14 2007 +0100
files:       
description:
merge

----------------------------------------------------------------------
For more details, visit http://www.fenics.org/hg/syfi