Subject: [UFC-dev] Manual

From: Anders Logg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 01:05:40 +0200

We are planning simultaneous releases of DOLFIN 0.7.0 and FFC 0.4.0 in
middle June. Since both depend on UFC 1.0, we need to put in some work
to get the manual/specification of UFC 1.0 ready (if we can, or
otherwise release 0.9).

We are missing a code example from SyFi and we need to write chapter 2,
which is the chapter detailing the arguments and purpose of each
function in the interface. I need some help to get this finished so
please contribute.

We also need to write the introduction, but I should be able to do
that.

/Anders

---

From: Kent-Andre Mardal <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 12:51:42 +0200

This sounds good! 
I'll have a look at the manual as it is now. 

Kent

man, 28,.05.2007 kl. 01.05 +0200, skrev Anders Logg:
> _______________________________________________
> UFC-dev mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://fenics.org/mailman/listinfo/ufc-dev

---

From: Anders Logg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 13:09:47 +0200

Great. I'm still writing on sections 1-2 and should finish later
today. But I haven't done anything about Section 3, Appendix C.2 and
Appendix D.

/Anders