Subject: [UFC-dev] buildbot failure in mac_osx

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 15:13:45 +0100

The Buildbot has detected a new failure of mac_osx.
Full details are available at:
 http://fenics.org:8010/ufc/mac_osx/builds/524

Buildbot URL: http://fenics.org:8010/ufc/

Buildslave for this Build: mac-osx

Build Reason: 
Build Source Stamp: HEAD
Blamelist: Johan Hake

BUILD FAILED: failed compile

sincerely,
 -The Buildbot

---

From: Johan Hake <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 15:54:49 +0100

> BUILD FAILED: failed compile

I see that I haven't included the directory for the boost installation while 
swigging. This was not a problem for the linux version, as it resides 
in /usr, but obviously for mac. 

How do I do this correctly for mac users? 

Any suggestions for how this can be done more robustly in the setup.py file 
where the swigging is taking place? Parsing a pkg-config output? 

Johan