Subject: [UFC-dev] undefined in utils.py

From: Anders Logg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 10:32:47 +0100

The variable undefined in generate_code() does not seem to be used.
Can we remove it?

/Anders

---

From: "Martin Sandve Alnæs" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 10:35:10 +0100

I was thinking about having some way to check if all variables are
defined, but yes just remove it. I don't know if we should keep any of
the utility.py functions in ufc at all?

martin

On 1/10/07, Anders Logg <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> UFC-dev mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://fenics.org/mailman/listinfo/ufc-dev
>

---

From: Anders Logg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 10:51:48 +0100

ok, I'll remove it.

Let's see if utils.py is needed. I suspect it might be useful.

Another question: What is the shapes list doing in utils.py?

/Anders

---

From: "Martin Sandve Alnæs" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 10:56:49 +0100

> Let's see if utils.py is needed. I suspect it might be useful.

I think this kind of code quickly becomes too specialized to belong in
the ufc module.

> Another question: What is the shapes list doing in utils.py?

I haven't used it, remove it if you want. I just copied the code and
converted the enum to a list without thinking about where it would be
useful.

martin

---

From: Anders Logg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 10:58:33 +0100

> I think this kind of code quickly becomes too specialized to belong in

You are probably right. Let's remove it.

ok, I'll remove it.

/Anders