Subject: [UFC-dev] [HG ufc] Update AUTHORS

From: [email-masked] (UFC)
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 15:03:53 +0100 (CET)

One or more new changesets pushed to the primary UFC repository.
A short summary of the last three changesets is included below.

changeset:   37:a5c1228b6010c44a03208e1641cfbf8183b2a7c1
tag:         tip
user:        "Anders Logg <[email-masked]>"
date:        Sat Dec 23 15:03:56 2006 +0100
files:       AUTHORS
description:
Update AUTHORS

changeset:   36:3271fad2582b446f6e896aea96935b37128637ab
parent:      34:6d6fc8d89134b4e333148227b712e5826d539d8c
parent:      35:bf6f884114782646ed6fa98f29a9f6e23f8062c7
user:        "Anders Logg <[email-masked]>"
date:        Sat Dec 23 14:57:30 2006 +0100
files:       
description:
merge

changeset:   35:bf6f884114782646ed6fa98f29a9f6e23f8062c7
parent:      30:d53218c88376920d286c574c17bad4914134b3cc
user:        [email-masked]
date:        Thu Dec 21 15:27:46 2006 +0100
files:       Makefile
description:
Added creation of include directory in $(PREFIX) if missing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
For more details, visit http://www.fenics.org/hg/ufc