Subject: [UFC-dev] quadrature code generation tests in FFC

From: Kristian Oelgaard <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 18:57:31 +0100

Hi,

I've added a test module for quadrature code generation in ffc/src/test.
available from

[email-masked]/hg/ffc-test

The question is if it would fit better in the UFC repository (with some
modifications)

Currently:
The basic idea is to compile the forms in ffc/src/demo using both representations
(the quadrature header will have the name *_quad.h)
Then include these two headers in a main file which is individual for all forms.
The main file will evaluate the tensor on one element (or one exterior/interior 
facet) and compare the values of the tensors with a given tolerance.

The main file only uses the UFC specification (I 'borrowed' and extended the
UFC.h/UFC.cpp data structure from DOLFIN) so it can be compiled with
g++ `pkg-config --cflags ufc-1` (name_form)_main.cpp UFC.cpp

It's quite easy to add more tests because the UFC data structure takes care of
almost everything.

Modifications:
Have a more general setup that would take two forms and compute all tensors (and
all facet combinations too) and compare the values and return the error.

Avoid individual main files.

Any opinions/suggestions?

Kristian