Subject: [UFC-dev] Your Bugzilla buglist needs attention.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 06:26:17 +0200 (CEST)

[This e-mail has been automatically generated.]

You have one or more bugs assigned to you in the Bugzilla 
bugsystem (http://www.fenics.org/cgi-bin/bugzilla/) that require
attention.

All of these bugs are in the NEW or REOPENED state, and have not
been touched in 7 days or more.  You need to take a look
at them, and decide on an initial action.

Generally, this means one of three things:

(1) You decide this bug is really quick to deal with (like, it's INVALID),
    and so you get rid of it immediately.
(2) You decide the bug doesn't belong to you, and you reassign it to someone
    else.  (Hint: if you don't know who to reassign it to, make sure that
    the Component field seems reasonable, and then use the "Reassign bug to
    owner of selected component" option.)
(3) You decide the bug belongs to you, but you can't solve it this moment.
    Just use the "Accept bug" command.

To get a list of all NEW/REOPENED bugs, you can use this URL (bookmark
it if you like!):

 http://www.fenics.org/cgi-bin/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?bug_status=NEW&bug_status=REOPENED&assigned_to=[email-masked]

Or, you can use the general query page, at
http://www.fenics.org/cgi-bin/bugzilla/query.cgi.

Appended below are the individual URLs to get to all of your NEW bugs that
haven't been touched for a week or more.

You will get this message once a day until you've dealt with these bugs!

  Useful functions for UFC 1.2
    -> http://www.fenics.org/cgi-bin/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=31