Subject: [UFC-dev] Bundle with shared_ptr support in swig

From: Johan Hake <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 11:57:10 +0100

Hello!

Here comes a bundle adding shared_ptr support in ufc. 

I have added ufc.i defineing an SWIG extension module, which will e named 
ufc.py.

I have renamed the python module ufc to ufc_utils. This requires that you have 
to remove the ufc/ module in your python path to make this working. Also if 
you build from source, i.e., using python setup.py install, you also have to 
remove your local builod directory where the old ufc/ module lives.

Johan

---

From: Kent Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 15:14:34 +0100

I get errors when compiling 

gcc -pthread -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -g -fwrapv -O2 -Wall
-Wstrict-prototypes -fPIC -Isrc/ufc -I/usr/include/python2.5 -c
src/ufc/ufc_wrap.cxx -o build/temp.linux-i686-2.5/src/ufc/ufc_wrap.o
cc1plus: warning: command line option "-Wstrict-prototypes" is valid for
Ada/C/ObjC but not for C++
src/ufc/ufc_wrap.cxx: In function «PyObject*
_wrap_delete_finite_element(PyObject*, PyObject*)»:
src/ufc/ufc_wrap.cxx:3151: error: «debug_shared» was not declared in
this scope
src/ufc/ufc_wrap.cxx:3152: error: «cout» was not declared in this scope
src/ufc/ufc_wrap.cxx:3152: error: «class ufc::finite_element» has no
member named «getValue»
src/ufc/ufc_wrap.cxx:3152: error: «endl» was not declared in this scope
src/ufc/ufc_wrap.cxx:3152: error: «flush» was not declared in this scope
src/ufc/ufc_wrap.cxx: In function «PyObject*
_wrap_delete_dof_map(PyObject*, PyObject*)»:
src/ufc/ufc_wrap.cxx:3503: error: «debug_shared» was not declared in
this scope
src/ufc/ufc_wrap.cxx:3504: error: «cout» was not declared in this scope
src/ufc/ufc_wrap.cxx:3504: error: «class ufc::dof_map» has no member
named «getValue»
src/ufc/ufc_wrap.cxx:3504: error: «endl» was not declared in this scope

On ti., 2009-01-13 at 11:57 +0100, Johan Hake wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> UFC-dev mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://fenics.org/mailman/listinfo/ufc-dev

---

From: Johan Hake <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 15:33:35 +0100

> src/ufc/ufc_wrap.cxx:3151: error: «debug_shared» was not declared in

Strange, I do not have any symbol with the name debug_shared.

What swig version do you have?

Johan

> > I have renamed the python module ufc to ufc_utils. This requires that you
> > have to remove the ufc/ module in your python path to make this working.
> > Also if you build from source, i.e., using python setup.py install, you
> > also have to remove your local builod directory where the old ufc/ module
> > lives.
> >
> > Johan