Subject: [Unicorn-dev] hg repo integrity

From: Andy Ray Terrel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 13:01:57 -0600

Anyone have a mercurial repo that passes the integrity checks.  Right
now the ones on fenics.org fail.  If anyone knows how to fix it or has
a better one please let me know so I can migrate this over to bazaar.

-- Andy

aterrel@aterrel:~/scratch/hg/unicorn$ hg verify
checking changesets
checking manifests
crosschecking files in changesets and manifests
checking files
 doc/oldhg-patch.hglog.gz@0: unpacking ecc21a862a7d: Error -3 while
decompressing data: incorrect data check
 ucsolver/icns/wing/run/demo@127: unpacking cac246e22c02: Error -3
while decompressing data: incorrect data check
 ucsolver/icns/wing/run/refined0_.xml@127: unpacking 26715562392e:
Error -3 while decompressing data: incorrect data check
 data/ucsolver/icns/wing/run/?log.i@127: missing revlog!
warning: orphan revlog 'data/ucsolver/icns/wing/run/%C3log.i'
363 files, 182 changesets, 852 total revisions
1 warnings encountered!
4 integrity errors encountered!
(first damaged changeset appears to be 0)

aterrel@aterrel:~/scratch/hg/unicorn-unstable$ hg verify
checking changesets
checking manifests
crosschecking files in changesets and manifests
checking files
 doc/oldhg-patch.hglog.gz@0: unpacking ecc21a862a7d: Error -3 while
decompressing data: incorrect data check
 src/archaic/Projection2D.h@218: unpacking fc89de890e1c: Error -3
while decompressing data: incorrect data check
 ucsolver/cns/unicorn/CNSResMomentum2D.h@290: unpacking c6e80c85288c:
Error -3 while decompressing data: incorrect data check
 ucsolver/cns/unicorn/CNSResMomentum2D.h@301: unpacking b318152953cb:
Error -3 while decompressing data: incorrect data check
 ucsolver/icns/wing/run/demo@127: unpacking cac246e22c02: Error -3
while decompressing data: incorrect data check
 data/ucsolver/icns/wing/run/?log.i@127: missing revlog!
warning: orphan revlog 'data/ucsolver/icns/wing/run/%C3log.i'
658 files, 323 changesets, 1810 total revisions
1 warnings encountered!
6 integrity errors encountered!
(first damaged changeset appears to be 0)
aterrel@aterrel:~/scratch/hg/unicorn-unstable$

---

From: Anders Logg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 23:15:08 +0100

My local repo seems ok but I haven't pulled for a while. The latest
changeset is

  changeset:   33:c7781afc05ec
  tag:         tip
  user:        "Johan Jansson <[email-masked]>"
  date:        Fri Feb 01 14:19:16 2008 +0100
  summary:     FSI:

There seem to be 2 repositories in fenics-apps: unicorn and
unicorn-unstable. Both seem to be broken. Which one is used? Both?
Should both be converted?

--
Anders

On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 01:01:57PM -0600, Andy Ray Terrel wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Unicorn-dev mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://fenics.org/mailman/listinfo/unicorn-dev

---

From: Niclas Jansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 10:48:45 +0100

> Should both be converted?

unicorn is the frozen "stable" branch, which works with dolfin ~0.7 and
unicorn-unstable is the branch which tries to track dolfin tip.

I think the most natural way is to tag the latest unicorn changeset in
the unicorn-unstable repository and only convert the later one to
bazaar. 

I have a healthy local repo for unicorn-unstable, latest changeset

changeset:   319:569b879d5dde
tag:         tip
user:        Niclas Jansson <[email-masked]>
date:        Mon Nov 16 11:25:21 2009 +0100
summary:     Fixed bug in NodeNormal

Niclas