Subject: [Unicorn-dev] install on ubuntu 8.04 64 bit AMD

From: osman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 18:36:07 -0400

Hello Unicorn developers,
I am trying to install unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01. After needing
to delete any installed dolfin/fenics, petsc 3. I was able to finish
building. Even after I had sourced config_local.sh, I am getting an
error during the building of unicorn/ucsolver/icns/cylinder:

scons
scons: Reading SConscript files ...
scons: done reading SConscript files.
scons: Building targets ...
g++ -o demo -pthread
main.o /home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/ucsolver/icns/NSESolver.o /home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/ucsolver/icns/FormFactory.o -L/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/lib -L/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/local/lib -ldolfin -lunicorn -lMAdAdapt -lMAdCommon -lMAdGeo -lMAdLib -lMAdMesh -lMAdANN -lgsl
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/ucsolver/icns/NSESolver.o: In function `dolfin::unicorn::NSESolver::ComputeTimeDerivative(dolfin::Mesh&, dolfin::Function&, dolfin::Function&, double, dolfin::Function&)':
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/ucsolver/icns/NSESolver.cpp:745: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::operator=(dolfin::PETScVector const&)'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/ucsolver/icns/NSESolver.cpp:746: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::operator-=(dolfin::PETScVector const&)'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/ucsolver/icns/NSESolver.o: In function `dolfin::unicorn::NSESolver::SetInitialVelocity(dolfin::Vector&)':
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/ucsolver/icns/NSESolver.cpp:707: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::array()'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/ucsolver/icns/NSESolver.cpp:725: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::restore(double const*) const'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/ucsolver/icns/NSESolver.o: In function `dolfin::unicorn::NSESolver::ComputeMean(dolfin::Mesh&, dolfin::Function&, dolfin::Function&)':
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/ucsolver/icns/NSESolver.cpp:676: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::array()'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/ucsolver/icns/NSESolver.cpp:677: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::array()'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/ucsolver/icns/NSESolver.o: In function `dolfin::unicorn::NSESolver::ComputeStabilization(dolfin::Mesh&, dolfin::Function&, double, double, dolfin::Vector&, dolfin::Vector&)':
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/ucsolver/icns/NSESolver.cpp:639: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::array()'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/ucsolver/icns/NSESolver.cpp:640: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::array()'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/ucsolver/icns/NSESolver.cpp:641: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::array()'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/ucsolver/icns/NSESolver.cpp:668: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::restore(double const*) const'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/ucsolver/icns/NSESolver.cpp:669: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::restore(double const*) const'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/ucsolver/icns/NSESolver.o: In function `dolfin::unicorn::NSESolver::ComputeCellSize(dolfin::Mesh&, dolfin::Vector&)':
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/ucsolver/icns/NSESolver.cpp:595: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::array()'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/ucsolver/icns/NSESolver.cpp:604: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::restore(double const*) const'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/ucsolver/icns/NSESolver.o: In function `dolfin::unicorn::NSESolver::ComputeVolInv(dolfin::Mesh&, dolfin::Vector&)':
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/ucsolver/icns/NSESolver.cpp:730: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::array()'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/ucsolver/icns/NSESolver.cpp:739: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::restore(double const*) const'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/ucsolver/icns/NSESolver.o: In function `Matrix':
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/Matrix.h:29: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScMatrix::PETScMatrix(dolfin::PETScMatrix::Type)'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/Matrix.h:29: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScMatrix::PETScMatrix(dolfin::PETScMatrix::Type)'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/ucsolver/icns/NSESolver.o: In function `Vector':
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/Vector.h:32: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::PETScVector(unsigned int)'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/Vector.h:32: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::PETScVector(unsigned int)'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/ucsolver/icns/NSESolver.o: In function `KrylovSolver':
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/KrylovSolver.h:35: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScKrylovSolver::PETScKrylovSolver(dolfin::KrylovMethod, dolfin::Preconditioner)'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/KrylovSolver.h:32: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScKrylovSolver::PETScKrylovSolver(dolfin::KrylovMethod, dolfin::Preconditioner)'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/ucsolver/icns/NSESolver.o: In function `dolfin::unicorn::NSESolver::solve()':
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/ucsolver/icns/NSESolver.cpp:224: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::operator=(dolfin::PETScVector const&)'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/ucsolver/icns/NSESolver.cpp:225: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::operator=(dolfin::PETScVector const&)'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/ucsolver/icns/NSESolver.cpp:226: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::operator=(dolfin::PETScVector const&)'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/ucsolver/icns/NSESolver.cpp:227: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::operator=(dolfin::PETScVector const&)'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/ucsolver/icns/NSESolver.o: In function `dolfin::Vector::operator=(dolfin::Vector const&)':
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/Vector.h:25: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::operator=(dolfin::PETScVector const&)'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/ucsolver/icns/NSESolver.o: In function `dolfin::Vector::zero()':
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/Vector.h:79: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::zero()'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/ucsolver/icns/NSESolver.o: In function `dolfin::Vector::zero()':
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/ucsolver/icns/NSESolver.cpp:260: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::zero()'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/ucsolver/icns/NSESolver.cpp:260: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::zero()'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/ucsolver/icns/NSESolver.cpp:260: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::zero()'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/ucsolver/icns/NSESolver.cpp:260: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::zero()'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/ucsolver/icns/NSESolver.o: In function `dolfin::Vector::operator=(dolfin::Vector const&)':
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/Vector.h:25: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::operator=(dolfin::PETScVector const&)'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/ucsolver/icns/NSESolver.o: In function `dolfin::unicorn::NSESolver::solve()':
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/ucsolver/icns/NSESolver.cpp:404: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::norm(dolfin::VectorNormType) const'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/ucsolver/icns/NSESolver.cpp:405: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::norm(dolfin::VectorNormType) const'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/ucsolver/icns/NSESolver.o: In function `dolfin::Vector::operator=(dolfin::Vector const&)':
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/Vector.h:25: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::operator=(dolfin::PETScVector const&)'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/ucsolver/icns/NSESolver.o: In function `dolfin::unicorn::NSESolver::solve()':
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/ucsolver/icns/NSESolver.cpp:441: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScMatrix::mult(dolfin::PETScVector const&, dolfin::PETScVector&) const'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/ucsolver/icns/NSESolver.cpp:442: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::operator-=(dolfin::PETScVector const&)'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/ucsolver/icns/NSESolver.cpp:445: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScMatrix::mult(dolfin::PETScVector const&, dolfin::PETScVector&) const'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/ucsolver/icns/NSESolver.cpp:446: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::operator-=(dolfin::PETScVector const&)'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/ucsolver/icns/NSESolver.o: In function `dolfin::Vector::norm(dolfin::VectorNormType) const':
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/Vector.h:100: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::norm(dolfin::VectorNormType) const'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/Vector.h:100: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::norm(dolfin::VectorNormType) const'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/Vector.h:100: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::norm(dolfin::VectorNormType) const'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/Vector.h:100: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::norm(dolfin::VectorNormType) const'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/Vector.h:100: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::norm(dolfin::VectorNormType) const'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/ucsolver/icns/NSESolver.o:/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/Vector.h:100: more undefined references to `dolfin::PETScVector::norm(dolfin::VectorNormType) const' follow
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/ucsolver/icns/NSESolver.o: In function `dolfin::KrylovSolver::solve(dolfin::Matrix const&, dolfin::Vector&, dolfin::Vector const&)':
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/KrylovSolver.h:40: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScKrylovSolver::solve(dolfin::PETScMatrix const&, dolfin::PETScVector&, dolfin::PETScVector const&)'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/KrylovSolver.h:40: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScKrylovSolver::solve(dolfin::PETScMatrix const&, dolfin::PETScVector&, dolfin::PETScVector const&)'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/ucsolver/icns/NSESolver.o: In function `~KrylovSolver':
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/KrylovSolver.h:37: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScKrylovSolver::~PETScKrylovSolver()'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/KrylovSolver.h:37: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScKrylovSolver::~PETScKrylovSolver()'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/KrylovSolver.h:37: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScKrylovSolver::~PETScKrylovSolver()'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/KrylovSolver.h:37: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScKrylovSolver::~PETScKrylovSolver()'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/ucsolver/icns/NSESolver.o: In function `dolfin::unicorn::NSESolver::ComputeTimeDerivative(dolfin::Mesh&, dolfin::Function&, dolfin::Function&, double, dolfin::Function&)':
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/ucsolver/icns/NSESolver.cpp:747: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::operator*=(double)'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/ucsolver/icns/NSESolver.o: In function `dolfin::Vector::add(double const*, unsigned int, unsigned int const*)':
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/Vector.h:75: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::add(double const*, unsigned int, unsigned int const*)'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/ucsolver/icns/NSESolver.o: In function `dolfin::Vector::set(double const*, unsigned int, unsigned int const*)':
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/Vector.h:71: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::set(double const*, unsigned int, unsigned int const*)'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/ucsolver/icns/NSESolver.o: In function `dolfin::Vector::get(double*, unsigned int, unsigned int const*) const':
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/Vector.h:67: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::get(double*, unsigned int, unsigned int const*) const'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/ucsolver/icns/NSESolver.o: In function `dolfin::Vector::add(double*)':
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/Vector.h:63: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::add(double*)'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/ucsolver/icns/NSESolver.o: In function `dolfin::Vector::set(double*)':
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/Vector.h:59: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::set(double*)'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/ucsolver/icns/NSESolver.o: In function `dolfin::Vector::get(double*) const':
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/Vector.h:55: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::get(double*) const'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/ucsolver/icns/NSESolver.o: In function `dolfin::Vector::size() const':
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/Vector.h:51: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::size() const'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/ucsolver/icns/NSESolver.o: In function `dolfin::Vector::init(unsigned int)':
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/Vector.h:39: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::init(unsigned int)'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/ucsolver/icns/NSESolver.o: In function `dolfin::Vector::factory() const':
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/Vector.h:112: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::factory() const'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/ucsolver/icns/NSESolver.o: In function `dolfin::Vector::disp(unsigned int) const':
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/Vector.h:87: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::disp(unsigned int) const'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/ucsolver/icns/NSESolver.o: In function `dolfin::Vector::apply()':
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/Vector.h:83: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::apply()'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/ucsolver/icns/NSESolver.o: In function `dolfin::Vector::zero()':
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/Vector.h:79: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::zero()'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/ucsolver/icns/NSESolver.o: In function `dolfin::KrylovSolver::solve(dolfin::Matrix const&, dolfin::Vector&, dolfin::Vector const&)':
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/KrylovSolver.h:40: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScKrylovSolver::solve(dolfin::PETScMatrix const&, dolfin::PETScVector&, dolfin::PETScVector const&)'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/ucsolver/icns/NSESolver.o: In function `~KrylovSolver':
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/KrylovSolver.h:37: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScKrylovSolver::~PETScKrylovSolver()'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/KrylovSolver.h:37: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScKrylovSolver::~PETScKrylovSolver()'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/ucsolver/icns/NSESolver.o: In function `~Vector':
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/Vector.h:35: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::~PETScVector()'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/ucsolver/icns/NSESolver.o: In function `Matrix':
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/Matrix.h:29: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScMatrix::PETScMatrix(dolfin::PETScMatrix::Type)'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/ucsolver/icns/NSESolver.o: In function `~Vector':
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/Vector.h:35: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::~PETScVector()'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/ucsolver/icns/NSESolver.o: In function `Vector':
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/Vector.h:29: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::PETScVector()'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/lib/libunicorn.a(NodeNormal.o): In function `dolfin::NodeNormal::ComputeTangents()':
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/lib/NodeNormal.cpp:246: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::array()'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/lib/NodeNormal.cpp:247: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::array()'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/lib/NodeNormal.cpp:248: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::array()'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/lib/NodeNormal.cpp:249: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::array()'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/lib/NodeNormal.cpp:250: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::array()'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/lib/libunicorn.a(NodeNormal.o):/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/lib/NodeNormal.cpp:251: more undefined references to `dolfin::PETScVector::array()' follow
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/lib/libunicorn.a(NodeNormal.o): In function `dolfin::NodeNormal::ComputeTangents()':
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/lib/NodeNormal.cpp:361: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::restore(double const*) const'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/lib/NodeNormal.cpp:362: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::restore(double const*) const'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/lib/NodeNormal.cpp:363: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::restore(double const*) const'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/lib/NodeNormal.cpp:364: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::restore(double const*) const'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/lib/libunicorn.a(NodeNormal.o): In function `dolfin::NodeNormal::smooth()':
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/lib/NodeNormal.cpp:422: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::array()'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/lib/NodeNormal.cpp:423: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::array()'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/lib/NodeNormal.cpp:463: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::restore(double const*) const'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/lib/libunicorn.a(NodeNormal.o): In function `dolfin::NodeNormal::ComputeNormal()':
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/lib/NodeNormal.cpp:35: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::array()'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/lib/NodeNormal.cpp:36: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::array()'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/lib/NodeNormal.cpp:37: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::array()'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/lib/NodeNormal.cpp:38: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::array()'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/lib/NodeNormal.cpp:39: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::array()'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/lib/libunicorn.a(NodeNormal.o):/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/lib/NodeNormal.cpp:42: more undefined references to `dolfin::PETScVector::array()' follow
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/lib/libunicorn.a(NodeNormal.o): In function `dolfin::NodeNormal::ComputeNormal()':
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/lib/NodeNormal.cpp:235: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::restore(double const*) const'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/lib/NodeNormal.cpp:236: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::restore(double const*) const'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/lib/NodeNormal.cpp:237: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::restore(double const*) const'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/lib/libunicorn.a(NodeNormal.o): In function `dolfin::Vector::init(unsigned int)':
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/Vector.h:39: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::init(unsigned int)'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/Vector.h:39: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::init(unsigned int)'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/Vector.h:39: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::init(unsigned int)'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/Vector.h:39: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::init(unsigned int)'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/Vector.h:39: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::init(unsigned int)'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/lib/libunicorn.a(NodeNormal.o):/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/Vector.h:39: more undefined references to `dolfin::PETScVector::init(unsigned int)' follow
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/lib/libunicorn.a(NodeNormal.o): In function `~Vector':
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/Vector.h:35: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::~PETScVector()'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/Vector.h:35: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::~PETScVector()'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/Vector.h:35: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::~PETScVector()'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/Vector.h:35: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::~PETScVector()'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/Vector.h:35: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::~PETScVector()'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/lib/libunicorn.a(NodeNormal.o): In function `dolfin::Vector::init(unsigned int)':
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/Vector.h:39: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::init(unsigned int)'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/Vector.h:39: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::init(unsigned int)'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/Vector.h:39: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::init(unsigned int)'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/Vector.h:39: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::init(unsigned int)'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/Vector.h:39: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::init(unsigned int)'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/lib/libunicorn.a(NodeNormal.o):/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/Vector.h:39: more undefined references to `dolfin::PETScVector::init(unsigned int)' follow
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/lib/libunicorn.a(NodeNormal.o): In function `~Vector':
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/Vector.h:35: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::~PETScVector()'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/Vector.h:35: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::~PETScVector()'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/Vector.h:35: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::~PETScVector()'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/Vector.h:35: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::~PETScVector()'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/Vector.h:35: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::~PETScVector()'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/lib/libunicorn.a(SimpleBoundaryProjection.o): In function `SimpleBoundaryProjection':
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/lib/SimpleBoundaryProjection.cpp:22: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::array()'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/lib/SimpleBoundaryProjection.cpp:23: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::array()'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/lib/SimpleBoundaryProjection.cpp:22: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::array()'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/lib/SimpleBoundaryProjection.cpp:23: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::array()'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/lib/libunicorn.a(SlipBC.o): In function `dolfin::SlipBC::applySlipBC(dolfin::Matrix&, dolfin::Matrix&, dolfin::Vector&, ufc::form const&, dolfin::Mesh&, dolfin::NodeNormal&, unsigned int)':
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/lib/SlipBC.cpp:216: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::array()'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/lib/libunicorn.a(SlipBC.o):/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/lib/SlipBC.cpp:217: more undefined references to `dolfin::PETScVector::array()' follow
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/lib/libunicorn.a(SlipBC.o): In function `dolfin::Matrix::getRow(unsigned int, int&, dolfin::Array<int>&, dolfin::Array<double>&)':
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/Matrix.h:98: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScMatrix::getRow(unsigned int, int&, dolfin::Array<int>&, dolfin::Array<double>&) const'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/Matrix.h:98: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScMatrix::getRow(unsigned int, int&, dolfin::Array<int>&, dolfin::Array<double>&) const'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/Matrix.h:98: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScMatrix::getRow(unsigned int, int&, dolfin::Array<int>&, dolfin::Array<double>&) const'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/Matrix.h:98: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScMatrix::getRow(unsigned int, int&, dolfin::Array<int>&, dolfin::Array<double>&) const'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/lib/libunicorn.a(SlipBC.o): In function `Vector':
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/Vector.h:25: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::PETScVector(dolfin::PETScVector const&)'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/Vector.h:25: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::PETScVector(dolfin::PETScVector const&)'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/Vector.h:25: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::PETScVector(dolfin::PETScVector const&)'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/Vector.h:25: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::PETScVector(dolfin::PETScVector const&)'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/Vector.h:25: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::PETScVector(dolfin::PETScVector const&)'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/lib/libunicorn.a(SlipBC.o):/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/Vector.h:25: more undefined references to `dolfin::PETScVector::PETScVector(dolfin::PETScVector const&)' follow
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/lib/libunicorn.a(SlipBC.o): In function `dolfin::SlipBC::apply(dolfin::GenericMatrix&, dolfin::GenericVector&, dolfin::DofMap const&, ufc::form const&)':
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/lib/SlipBC.cpp:118: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScMatrix::nzmax() const'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/lib/libunicorn.a(SlipBC.o): In function `Matrix':
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/Matrix.h:33: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScMatrix::PETScMatrix(unsigned int, unsigned int, dolfin::PETScMatrix::Type)'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/lib/libunicorn.a(SlipBC.o): In function `Vector':
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/Vector.h:25: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::PETScVector(dolfin::PETScVector const&)'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/Vector.h:25: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::PETScVector(dolfin::PETScVector const&)'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/Vector.h:25: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::PETScVector(dolfin::PETScVector const&)'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/Vector.h:25: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::PETScVector(dolfin::PETScVector const&)'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/Vector.h:25: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::PETScVector(dolfin::PETScVector const&)'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/lib/libunicorn.a(SlipBC.o):/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/Vector.h:25: more undefined references to `dolfin::PETScVector::PETScVector(dolfin::PETScVector const&)' follow
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/lib/libunicorn.a(ErrorEstimate.o): In function `dolfin::unicorn::ErrorEstimate::ComputeError(double&)':
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/lib/ErrorEstimate.cpp:85: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::array()'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/lib/libunicorn.a(ErrorEstimate.o): In function `dolfin::Vector::size() const':
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/Vector.h:51: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::size() const'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/lib/libunicorn.a(ErrorEstimate.o): In function `dolfin::unicorn::ErrorEstimate::ComputeLargestIndicators(std::vector<int, std::allocator<int> >&, double)':
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/lib/ErrorEstimate.cpp:254: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::array()'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/lib/libunicorn.a(ErrorEstimate.o): In function `dolfin::unicorn::ErrorEstimate::ComputeErrorIndicator(double, double, double, double)':
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/lib/ErrorEstimate.cpp:151: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::array()'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/lib/ErrorEstimate.cpp:153: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::array()'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/lib/ErrorEstimate.cpp:155: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::array()'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/lib/ErrorEstimate.cpp:158: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::array()'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/lib/libunicorn.a(ErrorEstimate.o):/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/lib/ErrorEstimate.cpp:160: more undefined references to `dolfin::PETScVector::array()' follow
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/lib/libunicorn.a(ErrorEstimate.o): In function `dolfin::unicorn::ErrorEstimate::ComputeErrorIndicator(double, double, double, double)':
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/lib/ErrorEstimate.cpp:235: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::restore(double const*) const'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/lib/ErrorEstimate.cpp:236: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::restore(double const*) const'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/lib/libunicorn.a(ErrorEstimate.o): In function `dolfin::unicorn::ErrorEstimate::ComputeStabFactor(double&)':
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/lib/ErrorEstimate.cpp:103: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::array()'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/lib/libunicorn.a(ErrorEstimate.o): In function `Vector':
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/include/dolfin/Vector.h:32: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::PETScVector(unsigned int)'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/lib/libunicorn.a(SpaceTimeFunction.o): In function `dolfin::unicorn::SpaceTimeFunction::eval(double)':
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/lib/SpaceTimeFunction.cpp:89: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::operator=(double)'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/lib/SpaceTimeFunction.cpp:90: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::axpy(double, dolfin::PETScVector const&)'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/lib/SpaceTimeFunction.cpp:91: undefined reference to `dolfin::PETScVector::axpy(double, dolfin::PETScVector const&)'
/usr/lib/atlas/libblas.so.3gf: undefined reference to
`_gfortran_transfer_character'
/usr/lib/atlas/libblas.so.3gf: undefined reference to
`_gfortran_st_write_done'
/usr/lib/atlas/libblas.so.3gf: undefined reference to
`_gfortran_transfer_integer'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/lib/libdolfin.so:
undefined reference to `ompi_mpi_cxx_op_intercept'
/usr/lib/atlas/libblas.so.3gf: undefined reference to
`_gfortran_stop_numeric'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/lib/libdolfin.so:
undefined reference to `MPI::Datatype::Free()'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/lib/libMAdAdapt.so:
undefined reference to `dgeev_'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/lib/libdolfin.so:
undefined reference to `MPI::Win::Set_errhandler(MPI::Errhandler
const&)'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/lib/libdolfin.so:
undefined reference to `MPI::Comm::Set_errhandler(MPI::Errhandler
const&)'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/lib/libdolfin.so:
undefined reference to `MPI::Comm::Comm()'
/usr/lib/atlas/libblas.so.3gf: undefined reference to
`_gfortran_st_write'
/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/local/lib/libdolfin.so:
undefined reference to `MPI::Win::Free()'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
scons: *** [demo] Error 1
scons: building terminated because of errors.
stargate:/home/osman/unicorn-fenics-dist-2009-06-15_01/unicorn/ucsolver/icns/cylinder-bash->

Any ideas??

Thanks in advance
-osman